Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Help!! I 'm having promblems with the EX  (Read 1122 times)


  • Guest
Help!! I 'm having promblems with the EX
« on: Dec 17, 2004, 03:54:12 PM »
I have joint custody of my 2 year old daughter I have every other weekend visitation with her. I am very active in my community and do a lot of this during the week and would love her to be with me more on the activitys. Her mother will not allow me to see her during the weeks I don't have her. I call her mother about 3 or 4 times during a month (just a example) to see if I can get her for a couple of hours and she will not allow it, she says its not in the divorce paper so i don't have to let you get her. People this is getting old is there anything i can do about this .I have been nice I have called the lawyer about this he has sent letters but she will not allow it. What should I do? Is there anything I can do.


  • Sr. Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 1011
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Help!! I 'm having promblems with the EX
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17, 2004, 05:02:41 PM »

File a motion for increased parenting time.  She's not of tender age anymore.  Studies show that children lose a preference for a certain parent by 18 months, the child will be happy with any parent.  So your Ex can't use that as an excuse.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.