Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Visitation  (Read 3117 times)


  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 264
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Dec 27, 2004, 02:08:28 PM »
There is ALOT going on here.

First you really need a lawyer.  A child out of wed lock the mom automatically rules.

Yes you must establish your parenting rights.  However bring a parenting plain to court.  If you have been seeing the child regularly then offer a 50/50 physical, legal custody.

Just in case the judge does NOT like your first parenting plain, create a step-up parenting plain which gives you 50/50 custody after so much time.

There is so much more I could say.

Read all you can.  

Visit Custody Reform
Read there FAQ.


  • Guest
RE: Visitation
« Reply #11 on: Dec 28, 2004, 06:36:21 AM »
She is more than a piece of work.  I sincerely thinks she needs help she is mentally unstable and explosive on any and everyone for very minor things.   My son is 2-I never thought to get a receipt to prove I was there.  Good point I will do that for now on out.
Your so so right children learn by example and process-I just hope I wil be better as he ages and understand what's going on around him.



  • Guest
« Reply #12 on: Dec 28, 2004, 06:39:44 AM »
I am going to do the foot work for applying for Joint Physical/Legal custody.  

Another major problem is that befoer she left I found out she was pregnant.  So I have another child coming-I am unsure how to handle that she says she doesn't want me to have any right to the child or be involved.  I am not falling for that.  So I will do the same once the child is born  (applying for  Joint P/L custody)  I will ultimately have a lawyer once the hearing or mediations began.

Thanx for rec the parenting plan I iwll definitely develop  a plan and a contingency plan.



  • Sr. Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 1470
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Dec 28, 2004, 06:42:00 AM »
Since you have a second child I would start the paperwork for establishing paternity on the new little one coming, also since their are more than once child I would try to make it so you have the kids at the same time so they can get to know one another.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.