Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Supervisors needed - ideas?  (Read 1656 times)


  • Guest
Supervisors needed - ideas?
« on: Mar 10, 2005, 09:25:33 AM »
I have posted on here before but its been a long time - at any rate there is an issue that I thought maybe someone out there might have some ideas about or could direct me in the right direction.

My DH just got sole legal custody of both his boys, 11 & 14.  Bio-Mom (Cruella) right now has no legal visitation schedule set. Her schedule is to be set by DH and she can see the boys only when he agrees to it.  Visits must be in our state with no overnight visits and they must be supervised by someone of DH's choosing.

Its all great and more then we ever thought we would get (there were false sex accusations and all kinds of crap going on) - the problem is we have no one to supervise.  Cruella's family cannot be trusted and no one in our family wants to be anywhere near her.  There was EXTREME PAS going on - the court saw it- and she is now accusing everyone from the GAL to the judge of being incompetent. She is filing PRO SE motions every other day and making more sex abuse accusations against DH and accusing me of drugging the children - of course she has also just up and moved out of state so that speaks volumes about how concerned she really is.

Anyway - does anyone know of any services that would provide supervision for visits??? We live in Illinois.  We could pay some money to have this done but not much since we are looking at about $20,000 in legal costs as it is.

Thanks for listening!!



  • Guest
RE: Supervisors needed - ideas?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2005, 10:12:43 AM »
Contact your local dept of children and family services (or the like).  They can give you some referrals.  Also contact your local sherrifs dept, or the clerk of courts family/domestic division.  They can usually refer you.  Typically the parent being supervised is held responsible for the cost of supervision if there is a cost associated with it, but usually thats spelled out in the order.  If its not spelled out in your order, I would ask the service providing the supervision who they typically charge.. and let her make a move to modify it if they charge her.  If they charge you, move to modify the order re: payment of supervision and if they do they do, if they dont, youre no worse off.

good luck :)

PS. how were you able to prove PAS?  Were in a situation where my DH's x (never married) has been doing this with thier son, unfortunately hes only 2, but its been goign on as long as ive been with him.



  • Sr. Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 1011
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2005, 06:09:07 PM »
This is the purpose of this organization, to aid in situations like yours.



Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.