S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Denied visitation and phone contact  (Read 5384 times)

desperatedad63

RE: Just a thought...
« Reply #20 on: Mar 27, 2005, 08:40:35 PM »
I really doubt my daughter hears all my messages..........or any of them for that matter. I believe the BM told me that my daughter cries when she hears them, but I don't know? I will consider the flowers....it's a great idea, let me think about it....I don't want to upset her at school. Thanks!

MYSONSDAD

• View Profile
RE: Something I found, but...
« Reply #21 on: Mar 27, 2005, 08:55:47 PM »
There is no excuse for not calling. She had plenty of time. And what utility bill can you think of that does not request 5 days for mailing?

Yes, she can be this stupid, let's just hope she keeps it up...

"Children learn what they live"

desperatedad63

« Reply #22 on: Mar 27, 2005, 09:55:04 PM »
My thoughts exactly.....

desperatedad63

« Reply #23 on: Mar 27, 2005, 10:00:04 PM »
"Children Learn what they live"........It's sad too think that my daughter is learning morals and values from her BM! In the 10-12 weeks a year that I'm suppose to have I have tried to teach her proper morals and values.....let's hope they have rooted!

MYSONSDAD

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Mar 28, 2005, 08:39:29 AM »
Quality over quantity. Someday she will figure it out. I am hoping our son figures it out in time.

Just keep those values and morals coming...

"Children learn what they live"

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.