Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Need Help Starting a Parenting Plan  (Read 1028 times)


  • Guest
Need Help Starting a Parenting Plan
« on: Oct 07, 2005, 04:05:34 PM »
My husband just found out, through DNA, that he is the father of a beautiful 2 yearold boy. He is paying his child support without fail. He has no choice they take it out of his check.
The childs mother is really flakey when it comes to letting him see his son. He is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Because of the Child Support that is coming out of his check we are barely makeing ends meet. So withthat we are not able to hire an attorney to help us through this.
We are willing to do all the paperwork and what not,w e have just no idea where to start. I have been on the WA state web site for all the paerenting paperwork and have most of it downloaded. But the instructions read horribly. I guess I just legal illiterate.
He wants to see his son no matter what and I willing to help him with that, but I just don't know where to start or what to do.
If any one can help we would appreciate that.
Linda and Gabe


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.