S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Holiday Group Hug  (Read 6262 times)

Kitty C.

• SuperHero
    • View Profile
Uh....Indy?????
« Reply #10 on: Dec 05, 2003, 12:06:32 PM »
Ain't it just a LITTLE cold there to be camping NOW???

I was thinking someplace south, warmer......I don't know.....just a thought...........

Unless you want to wait until next summer, then I'll be there with bells on!  
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Indigo Mom

RE: you...don't...seem...to...understand...
« Reply #11 on: Dec 05, 2003, 12:15:41 PM »
I wanna have a baby Mr. Patterson!

Besides, init booooteeful in the good ol' Rocky Mountains????  We could all go snowboarding, skiing, we can even build snowmen together.  It'd be awesome...wouldn't it?

I just wanna puppy, kitty.  Dass all.  Selfish ol me jus' wants a puppy!!!

Kitty C.

• SuperHero
    • View Profile
Awright, awright!
« Reply #12 on: Dec 05, 2003, 01:12:16 PM »
Yes, the mountains are booteful.  And give me a sled that's jetted for higher elevations, and I'll be screaming across the country with it!

Heck, our fifth-wheel has a heater, but I was just concerned for those with only tents, that's all!

...and Kitty wants a kitty, too!  
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

MKx2

I'll camp in the snow!
« Reply #13 on: Dec 05, 2003, 02:06:01 PM »
As long as I can get MY puppy too!  WAAAAH  WAAAAAH!

I'll even make two puppy sleeping bags for 'em.

Indy - we can teach how to pull sleds while "herding" your kids - now wouldn't THAT be a hoot!

lucky

• View Profile
RE: Awright, awright!
« Reply #14 on: Dec 07, 2003, 05:49:21 AM »
But I stay with Kitty since we only have tents! lol

I told dh that I don't camp in the cold unless there is a heater and solid walls around me.

Oh, BTW, MK, YOUR puppy peed on me yesterday, rotten little girl!

And one of the brown & white puppies growled at dh last night when he was trying to adjust their blanket so we didn't hear them scratching on the plastic  all night long.  Probably a good thing they don't have teeth yet!

And they've learned to bark -- sort of.  One of them howls.  It's kind of funny to see, but gets annoying after a little while.  We think that it's the whiner, but he's growing up.  He may be tough to find a home for.
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

msme

• View Profile
RE: Camping
« Reply #15 on: Dec 07, 2003, 08:43:35 AM »
State or regional campouts sound great. I volunteer to host one for Texas & Oklahoma as we live right on the line. We have 7 acres so there should be plenty of room for everyone. Y'all come!

msme

StPaulieGirl

• View Profile
RE: Camping
« Reply #16 on: Dec 08, 2003, 05:46:34 AM »
What's the best time of year for camping in Texas and Oklahoma?  Spring or fall?

Heehee, road trip!

anastasia

Where's everybody!!!!
« Reply #17 on: Dec 09, 2003, 06:33:59 AM »
KEEP UP THE SPIRIT!!!!    I WANNA GO CAMPING!!:7

StPaulieGirl

• View Profile
Do you like Spam and eggs?
« Reply #18 on: Dec 09, 2003, 08:13:43 PM »
Lol, seriously.  that's the best stuff to eat when you're hung over, dirty, and freezing!  

Hey how are you both doing?

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.