Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Need help getting the ex to let me talk to and see my son!  (Read 1417 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
I have an ex that is preventing me from seeing my san and REFUSES to even let me talk to him on the phone. We have a mutual "no contact order" as she has harassed me at my job and threatened me at home-with lawsuits and ruining my career,  (I am in the military and she's already filed false allegations with my unit- all dropped, but she is threatening me with more), etc.  SHe has taken me to court 5 times and each time has lost!!!! How can I get the court to realize she is ABUSING the system?? I also can't even find out where my son goes to school. she moved with him 9 hours away, so "dropping in" is out of the question since she threatens to call the police and falsely accuse me of DV ( she has already filed a false report and had it thrown out). I need the following FAST and need help finding the assistance. She is getting so much child support that I am unable to hire an attorney. She claims my son is "special needs" and is on medications but refuses to give me any info. (I have my son insured through DEERS and there is NO record of her taking him to the doctor). She has been out to ruin my life since she found out I was remarried. She refuses to abide by a Court order we got that we need to communicate via email. She is demanding that I send her $400 to fix her computer before she will reply! I am so disappointed. She has alienated my son from his paternal family and 1/2 sister out of anger at me - she is very vindictive!
here's the most important info I need :
1. a LOW cost attorney (in California)
2. how do I supeona my son's school and medical records?
3. How can I get her to conform to a COURT order!
4. HOW DO I SEE my son???
I just purchased and mailed a SPARC calling card to my son, but don't know how to get it past his mother
please help!
thanks! B

PS - all attempts in contact result in threats of restraining orders!  I've emailed many times to ask for my son to call me (collect) and when she DOES reply, it has NOTHING to do with my son, but 3 page psychotic RAMPAGES of lies and threats! this ex is very vindictive, spiteful and in need of a psych eval. she keeps saying that I never try to contact my son. I have close to 100 emails that beg to differ and phone records prior to the email order. SHe is preventing my son form any communication - the last email I got from him, he said he had to AHCK into his email account to reply to me!
we have had a visitation order in the divorce decree that has orders of visitation, but she hasn't complied to it. SHe had an attorney and filed everything while I was overseas and so the wording was very much in her favor!!!! PLEASE HELP


  • Private Reserve
  • SuperHero
  • ***
  • Posts: 5378
  • Karma: 217
    • View Profile
You may want to post this to Soc...m
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30, 2006, 10:11:58 AM »
but make sure you follow his posting guidlines :-)

Whew...I feel for you!!
Now I'm living....Just another day in Paradise!!


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 37
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: You may want to post this to Soc...m
« Reply #2 on: Mar 30, 2006, 10:35:29 PM »
I agree.  You should probably post to the "Dear Socrateaser" forum.  Be sure to follow his instructions.  Very tough situation.  My heart goes out to you.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.