Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:11:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Help Getting Specific Dates and Times

Started by Samson2005, Dec 29, 2006, 02:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samson2005

Hello,

I am asking for help in locating an outline for a specific visitation schedule. We are presently using a schedule that is over 10 years old. The custodial parent has been violating the order on a serial basis. Throughout the years, there has been over 6 orders issued for the custodial parent to obey the visitation order. The order has been violated many more times than that.

Our child is 13 years old. I live 50 miles away (I need to maintain the distance for reasons of safety). I have become disabled but am still functional enough to exercise visitation, or parenting time :)

Thanks in advance!

MixedBag

And when you get an order that tells the other parent to obey the visitation order, do you get make-up time or anything like that?

Your best bet is when the order is violated again, that you ask the court to get more specific in it's words, so there is no mistaking WHEN the child is supposed to be with you and when the child is supposed to be with the other parent.

Specific schedules are gonna be different based on where you are.

Write up what you'd like to see happen and be ready to submit it to the court during the next round.

OR File a Motion with the court requesting a detailed parenting plan be ordered in order to alleviate all the arguing that goes on.

There are detailed parenting plans on this site that are great, but you'll still need to amend them to fit your situation.

Samson2005

Thanks, Mixed!

I want everyone to have the best, especially my child.

I want to have the Best visit schedule i can get get for the child.

Thanks for your input :)

Can I place in the court file motions, amendments to motions, and affidavits until the day of the hearing?

Samson2005

Ouch!

i made 3 motions

1. motion for visitation enforcement.

2. motion to establish specific times for visitation.

3. motion to modify visitation.

I would have asked for a reversal in the custody order, but i need more rest than the custodial parent does.

I have been a stay at home parent/person for the last 10 years without difficulty, other than a few bad remarks made by the custodial parent.

The child never wants anything she can not have... the mom is different.

I want my visitation times enforced.

When my child passes the age of majority, i will continue to get her anything she wants, that is within reason