S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Kitty....  (Read 2483 times)

lucky

• View Profile
Kitty....
« on: Jan 25, 2004, 02:33:26 PM »
Just wondering how you're doing.

((((((HUGS))))))
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

Kitty C.

• SuperHero
    • View Profile
I'm still here!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 26, 2004, 12:16:50 PM »
The waiting is over and this week I go into action.  The next two weeks will be hectic and stressful, but it's only 2 weeks.

I made it thru telling SS goodbye last night, by using a technique I use when I go on EMS calls.  I just block all emotion and shove it aside to deal with later.  SS knows that things aren't good in either home.  Poor kid.

I won't be around here much next week, but will try to at least stop in sometime to give a quick update.  Next week is when the $hit hits the fan......
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

MixedBag

• Global Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • That's Me...MixedBag
    • View Profile
    • http://www.doilyboutique.com
I'm crossing my fingers for you
« Reply #2 on: Jan 26, 2004, 12:32:56 PM »
You're not the only friend of mine facing these tough days....

joni

• View Profile
still sending you good thoughts
« Reply #3 on: Jan 26, 2004, 02:31:09 PM »

keep us posted, we all care.

forthekids24

• View Profile
RE: I'm still here!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 27, 2004, 03:46:22 PM »
Hang in there Kitty.... I went through a similar thing with my first husband, so I completely understand what you are going through.

Just know that we are all here to support you.

FTK

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.