Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:46:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Really good news, or is it?

Started by raywagg, May 05, 2004, 01:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raywagg

My lawyer calls me and say that the report is back from the family
conciliator. The conciliator told my lawyer her recomemdation was that I would get custody, if I moved back to Cleveland. The funny part is that I planned on moving back anyway next week.  we have or hearing on the 13th of this month which is next week. Should I be excited or do lawyers play around?  

Brent

>My lawyer calls me and say that the report is back from the
>family
>conciliator. The conciliator told my lawyer her recomemdation
>was that I would get custody, if I moved back to Cleveland.
>The funny part is that I planned on moving back anyway next
>week.  we have or hearing on the 13th of this month which is
>next week.

I'd say pack your bags and get your butt to Cleveland ASAP, on-the-double, pronto, etc tetc. :)

>Should I be excited or do lawyers play around?  

They don't usually kid around with the results of parenting evaluations.

tjraid18

I agree. If your lawyer told you that was the case, It's lookin' pretty good. Just remember to still be carefull. It's not set in stone yet. Untill it is, don't get tripped up like I did. If it happens - you've got your work cut out for you. One of the hardest jobs in the world is raising a child. That "Real T.V." show should show a video of a parent raising a child right after they show the video of those guys fishing for king crab in the Berring Sea off of Alaska and see which job is tougher. But it will be the most rewarding job you'll ever have. Hope you get the job!!!
                                                                                           tjraid18