Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 12:46:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm BAAAACK!!! With a lot more baggage...

Started by Mellybug, Dec 10, 2004, 01:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellybug

Hello, everyone -

After a VERY long break, I am back online and ready to communicate again! Wow, it seems like it has been forever.

Lots of new things going on - quick posts.

The skids and I are getting along really well. So much so that the 4 yo sd calls me her "buddy" and is a little "mini me". She's so lovable and great to be around. Her brother, more reserved at 7 yo, is also very kind and loving towards me.

Their father, on the other hand, is not nearly as kind and lovable, but is still good to me and them. He did, however, get into an accident as a cause of drunk-driving, and we are now having ANOTHER battle on our hands - with the courts. His BAL was .31! FORTUNATELY he did not hurt anyone else, and he himself wasn't injured nearly as bad as he could have been. He was airlifted to a hospital an hour away. I was on the scene of the accident since I was his ride home and he chose to leave while my back was turned (to avoid the embarrassment of having someone else drive him home, no doubt).

So, we'll have to see what happens - won't we? The PBFH and I have come to a truce (something I NEVER thought would happen - and still don't trust), and she has agreed that if anything happens with regards to BD's court case where he is incarcarated, I will still be able to have the children on his nights. THAT IS SO AWESOME OF HER - but it could be lip service. She never could handle the kids with any regularity...

Now that I"m back in the loop again - I'll be going through and reading all of the posts again.

Mellybug

MYSONSDAD

You seem awful happy about your turn of events.

So, you are getting along with the kids, and the BM, how nice. Not getting along with SO and he just got a DUI. Won't look good in court, my friend. That is one thing, Judges do not like when there are children involved...

Seems to me, your walking in a lot of sh!t