Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 01:13:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Looking for the Ex w/ biggest NERVE (trophy to be awarded)

Started by 4honor, Jun 16, 2005, 11:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4honor

Dh's Ex has some big brass ones... says she will not "allow" Dh to purchase train tickets for the ride FROM BM's house (though she wants SS to ride the train TO her house) ...

because (get this, drum roll please) she does not have OUR credit card to pick up the e-ticket at the Amtrak station (even though we give her the confirmation number)...

so she demands we pay for weekend tickets (and return SS instead so she can buy the cheaper Friday tickets) unless we want to give BM our credit card to make picking up the tickets easier for her.

Next nomination PLEASE!
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

forthekids24

I will go with a recent one.

BM takes us to court to modify CS, and for us to pay her lawyer fees.  Says she has NO money since she got a divorce and is unemployed.

I take a drive to the local court house, get copies of her "new" divorce agreement and find out that she got a lump sum payment of $55,000 just the month before.  

Before we have a chance to share this information with our lawyer BM buys a brand new Volvo.

Needless to say, our lawyer is beside himself, and happily shares the information of her new found wealth with her lawyer.  Funny thing... NOW she wants to keep CS as it is and wants each party to pay their own legal fees.

FTK :)

lucky

but of the two, I have to go for 4honor's.  I can't top either of them, although I'd have a few stories to tell....

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

hagatha

You guys know the hell we went through with mommy dearest and the brat for years.

Even though we came out the other side of this war and have a great relationship with SD. Even though SD is my grandbabies Godmother. Even though mommy dearest and the grandmother from hell made rude comments about SD continuing to associate with us. Even though they tried to talk her out of standing for the baby. Even though SD and mommy dearest don't have a good relationship anymore.

The PBFH called MY home this morning all nice like she was our bestest friend, trying to locate SD and (in a by-the-way sort of thing) wants to see the baby!!!!

It was jus tthe laugh I needed

The Witch

4honor

don't you love it when they want to be sweet just to get something, (and forget about all the crappy things they knived you with prior)  ???
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

wendl

Ain't that the truth.

4 I still lived closer could've really pissed her off and I could've picked up the child.

What a nut she does NOT need the cc, hell she would probably rack up the bill.

Gotta love these woman, and they say it isn't about the money hahahaha

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

4honor

She insists to DH that it IS all about the money... with him, instead of her.

...And that ITS UNFAIR that I make money too, so DH should pay for clothing and other stuff TOOOOOOOOO because we make more $$ together... the fact that there are more than twice as many people in our house or that when I am working, we pay DAYCARE for 2 kids doesn't seem to phase her. We have 4.25 people in our household and she has  1.95 people (herself, 75% of SS and 20% of her other son who is in JOBCORPS). But she didn't think she needed to count the income of her boyfriends when they were living with her.

I guess I need to add that she is insisting that SHE ALONE is sending SS to camp. And SHE ALONE pays for SS's glasses (yep, she is still stuck on that one). She has not replaced SS's glasses, though she was court ordered to replace them, as we had purchase a pair for our home without using the insurance and left them here for SS. BM must replace the pair at her home if lost/broken and we replace our pair. The insurance was to be left alone for BM's use. (Our pair is still here and not broken BTW). I wish SHE ALONE would take SS to a counselor.

Hmmmm   what was the $600 a month child support for? ($300 from dh and $300 from BM). Maybe now would be a great time for us to seek a CS modification. DH is not making any more than he was, and BM IS. Her other son is no longer living at home and ours are. AND we have the additional costs because of SS's abuse of the little ones (and we are still housing SS at MIL/FIL  or BIL's homes 20-35 miles away.

I guess I have been living with her nonsense so long that I do not think it is that bad when I hear about others' problems. But I have to admit, she has alot of Nerve. Thanks for the vent, but the prize is still up for grabs.

prince13

wanting to consider my income for an increase in her child support and my DH aren't even married!

The one over the top though is subpeona'ing her own kids to testify in court, and more than once!

wendl

LMAO then I guess she better find a man. hahahaha

Good thing WA doesn't take stepparents income into consideration, if they did when I was at my last job and if dh was at is last job, lovley woman would've gotten a ton more than she already does.

wendl

Nice,

hahaha during dh custody trial, ss's also told mom I was loaded so they requested all my accounts as well as my sons (DH and I do not have any joint accounts) hehe but hmmm they didn't find me hiding any money for dh.

prince13

she is re-married and still wanted to use my income to increase her child support. We still aren't married! She is a spend aholic...always maxing out credit cards and buying new vehicles to keep up with the Jones'. All the kids have the latest electronic toys/games/movies etc.... funny thing is her daughter doesn't even like that stuff and she keeps buying it for them!

dontunderstand

WA doesn't count stepparents finances into account for child support???

prince13

SD can look at it, but I am not sure if they would since DH's income and mine are similar in size. If I made substantially more than him it could be a possibility. This is pretty much the only reason we are not married yet...his youngest will be 18 in 10 years...guess the wedding will be then.

You are all invited!!! LOL!

4honor

they call it having "considerable income". They look at the parents' income and expenses.

IF a parent is not working BECAUSE of the Step parent's considerable income they may impute income to the parent, but it makes no difference how much the step parent makes. I have seen a step making $160K a year not make a difference because the NCP parent made $30K and continued to pay what they had always paid. CP was looking for an increase during a "periodic adjustment" ... though the NCP had not changed income, nor had the CP.

Increase was denied.

4honor

DecentDad

Boy, I've really had to think about which to provide.  There have been so many contenders, as I'm sure everyone has experienced.

1.  Back in 2001, when biomom moved away with our infant (prior to any temporary court orders), she wrote my attorney a letter saying she'd move back if I gave her $10,000 (plus the child support I was already paying).  I was never married to her, btw.  A few months later, the court ordered our daughter returned to the birth city.

2.  In 2003, preschool-aged daughter was with me for a 48 hour period, and she didn't poop during that time.  No emergency, but good to advise the other parent.  So I sent a simple email to biomom, advising that daughter may be constipated since she didn't poop for 48 hours (and I didn't know if there was before/after poopage outside of my home).  Biomom immediately entered our 3 year old into psychotherapy for what the equally nutty therapist diagnosed as "stress related bowel disorder" (probably to get the insurance payments).  This deserves the AWARD because it never happened prior or after, and daughter was seeing that nutjob therapist for 6 months!  Oy, if we can't cry, we gotta laugh.

:)

Trent

My husband and I live in Seattle and our step children live in Florida.

Summer visitation is always contended due to "fear of flying." BM, when the children were 7 and 9, showed the kids videos of planes crashing (oh, she's a practicing child psychologist).  

Naturally the kids became terrified, and they called saying they were too scared to fly- even though we paid for children to fly with their grandmother, round trip--4 tickets for us since grandmother couldn't stay for entire visitation.  

Mother gets on the phone and says she will compromise with us--due to the children's fears-- She would allow kids to  still come to Seattle for six week summer visitation, but only if we drove to pick them up.  Then she graciously said she was willing to drive 1/2 way and meet us--as long as 1/2 way was in Texas.  

My husband refused--so she told kids their father didn't care about their safety, and that he didn't want to see them this summer.  she told kids that she was doing everything in her power to compromise with their father, but he refused to take "the children's welfare into account."  She wouldn't let him speak to them "untaped" because she thought my husband would say something negative about her to the children.  

Needless to say, we went back to court--won the battle there-- but too late for summer visitation...

stepmomandmom

Let's see...

At CSED's request, I put my SD on my health insurance, because my dh is required to carry it.  As soon as BM found out, she filed a claim with the insurance commissioners office claiming that I committed insurance fraud.  

Apparently she was upset because she said it was illegal for me to provide insurance for her daughter.  Of course the insurance commissioner's office didn't even give it a second thought, but she sure enjoyed calling us up every day to let us know that the police were on their way to take us to jail.

I'm still waiting for them to arrive.

rini

Hi

Too much to choose from but here is just one

PB told the kids who also told my kids that i was a criminal because i impersonated an attorney in Florida.  I wrote the 100 + page summons for custody and custody denial and also signed where Fl courts demand that the person filling out the forms sign if they are not an attorney preparing them.  ( told them if i came to Fl i would be arrested and put in jail for this)  Been to Florida and guess what i was not arrested .. HA Ha ha.

unfortunately this is all i have to write tonight but if i had it to do all over again i would have never gotten involved with a man with an ex unless i had interviewed her first and made sure she passed a written exam.  

you know the certification for non PBFH...........

rini

crayon

Well, my BF did a horrible mediation agreement which basically gives BM the candy and the candy shoppe.  (He agreed to this, although it was BM that threw BF out).

For about 7 months, BF was giving BM his ENTIRE PAYCHECK while living with me.  That includes OT and everything.

It's coming up on a year now, and BM was supposed to be doing a DIY divorce, which i filled out all the paperwork for (it was too tedious for her).  She has them in hand and is sitting on them.

You may ask why is this?  Well, BF is still sending 35 hours of his workweek to BM!!!!!  He doesn't see the folly in this and that he is setting a dangerous precedent.  Meanwhile BM jerks BF around on visitation, has physically assaulted him and verbally abused him in front of the SKs.  She has told the kids that "mommy pays for everything and daddy doesn't pay for anything."

BF is adament that he does not want to involve lawyers (ha ha) and that this can all be worked out reasonably.  

Just recently, I've noticed that the 2 1/2 yr old has been going around for at least a month with shoes that are too tight.  BF refuses to get an account of what she is spending all this money on that is above and beyond the standard 29% child support for 3 kids in the state of NY.

She was also supposed to use the $4K tax refund on "paying off mutual debts."  I've come to find out that the "mutual debt" is all in BM's name; in other words, debt that is exclusively in BM's name is "mutual debt" and debt that is in BF's name is BF only's debt.  WTF!!!! and believe me, BF has quite a bit of debt!

So basically BF feels bad that BM (who has a bachelor's degree and chose to be a Stay at Home Mom) was left "high and dry" (um pardon me but it was BM who kicked out the breadwinner; not the other way around)
BF is worried about his credit, but either way, he is overextended; so I've assigned myself to the fact that bills in my name will be paid in full and bills in his name will be paid just the minimum starting this month!

Ref

BM showed SD the movie "Final Destination" the night before SD got on the plane to see us. BM has her Masters in Counseling, so she too should know better. Luckily it takes more to freak out SD than a movie. If she was a little younger, I think the trik would have worked too.

Trent

Okay...the therapy for bowel movements has to win.  I needed that laugh..

babymakes8

Let's see...I have one, although there's many to be told...:)

DH's ex decided a couple of weeks ago it would be a good idea to send their nine year old son (he has major behavioural problems) to live with her cousin in Nunavet (a northern Canadian province thousands of miles away from us) for five months....AND, her and my dh have JOINT CUSTODY....!!!!  What nerve for her to even 'think' she'd be allowed to do such a thing!  But, to make a long story short, he is really hard to handle and she sucks at it...she can't handle him at all and instead of letting him live with his dad and us, where he wants to be desperately, she'd rather send him with a cousin so she can still collect the cs....

Nerve?  Uh, ya, I think so....

)(

marybeth33

Lets see- EX wanted 50/50 custody when he lives 200 miles away? He said he wanted the boys in the summer 6 weeks and thats considered 50/50 and during the time the kids were with him I was to pay HIM child support.
This is a man who has paid 16.24 TOTAL in Child support in 4 years and already is over 10,000 in arrears and recently had his drivers license suspended. He lives in trailer park with his now pregnant girlfriend and lives on her welfare and voluntarily choses to be unemployed because 244.00 per month is just too much $ for 10 year old twin boys !

the LOSER/WORTHLESS PIECE O CRAP  trophy should be awarded to this man

metamorphosis

That is pretty bad.  Here's my little story which just kinda makes me go "huh?!"

During a time when i was trying to be nice to my husbands ex and make communication go a little easier since she refused to talk to him at all because she "didn't trust him"  PB and I were having a conversation about a current "relationship" she was having.  She was saying that there were so many similarities between this guy and my husband.  She actually started talking to me about her and my current husband's sex life.  I let it go.  Then she started asking me questions about our sex life.  I answered one that was kind of ambiguous and tried to direct the conversation away.  A few weeks later she actually had the nerve to tell me that it offended her that I said anything about sex with my own husband to her because she was having emotional difficulties and she was still trying to convince herself that they did have a "normal relationship" and that she wasn't just "f'd up".  She couldnt believe that I had actually had the nerve to say something sexual about the father of her children.  Mind you, we have a child together too.  They broke up over 5 years ago!

Just makes me laugh.

mc24

I was advised that I should put this one here - it's a good one  :)

When I was prego with my first child with DH, his ex tried to be nice and sweet and act happy for us, but the closer it got to delivery time, the more beligerent she acted.  She made sure I could no longer pick up their child for DH visits, and called me "his little girlfriend" and so on.  By the time our baby was delivered, PBFH actually came to the hospital and freaked out and showed her a$$!  She had DH out in the hallway telling him how this was going to mess up HER life!  It wasn't out of concern for their kid, either - it was ALL about HER.  She actually said at one point "You used to have me up on a pedestal, and now all that will change".  

Meanwhile, I am laying in the hospital bed still hooked up to IV and epidural as I had a c-section.  I couldn't even get up and kick her out myself!  

Her new husband was there to witness the whole thing.  I don't know what he thought about the whole thing, but it took him several more months to see her for what she was and get the heck outta there!  :)

She is currently on her 5th husband  :o

kitten

Before PBFH moved skids to AK, ysd (3) was beginning to get very close with me and my daughters.  One day ysd and I were playing and she was acting funny so I asked her if she was feeling ok.  She said, "Yes, but my mommy said I shouldn't talk to you because you are a stranger and I should not talk to strangers."  Ok, I've known this little girl for 2 years already.  Also, when the move away was being battled out, ysd told me she was not scared to go to Alaska anymore because her mom said my two young daughters could fly there on the weekends and play with her anytime they wanted to.  Some people don't deserve to be parents...

ready4change

My husband showed up one Friday night to pu kids for visitation to find their house vacant; come to find out BM had moved them 1600 miles away.  She registered them in school under her last name instead of theirs/dads.

The following Monday (during business hours), DH got permission from his Chief of Police (he's a police officer) to go to the next county during his duty day to speak to a detective about custodial interference.  She filed a formal complaint with his police chief for him showing up to talk to the detective in uniform with the motivation of "getting preferential treatment".  The police chief found a very professional way to say . . . . . "UNFOUNDED".

She definitely deserves some kind of prize :)

snapplegirl69

Bm tired SUEING my fiancees FATHER because she was out of school for having HER own child..lol

myrtle

Consider this Nominee:

DH has 3 children, he got physical custody of 2 oldest, BM got the youngest.  DH was denied Child Support even tho he had 2 to raise and she only had one.  2004, 2nd oldest graduated high school.  BM filed for Child Support and medical support for youngest.  Judge denied the motion.  Three weeks after that decision, she had CSA file an ammendment for medical support, even tho that was included in the original motion which was denied.  By the way, her income is 3 times ours, so it is not out of need, but clearly vindictiveness!  So far, costing us over $3,000, which we can't afford, and her not a penny.  Now we have to go for another hearing.  

She lives an hour away but has been coming to our town talking to our friends and even my own children telling them the wildest horrible stories about us.  Have heard from several that if they didn't know us so well, she could be very believable.  She has also managed to alienate DH's children by bribing and buying them!  Any ideas as to how to stop this evil witch other than burning her at the stake?!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetpea1

--Let's see---

--I'm even with prince13 in that my DH's, XW threatened to come after my income before we were even married.  She then threatened ME again with it after we got married.   I laughed in her face.  

--BUT the crowning MOMENT....She called my dh at work to "talk" to him about SD and THEN drum roll please....she told my dh that she was having problems with HER dh and NOW she knew how to please a man in bed (she actually said, "I know how to F@ck, now") , and she'd be willing to SHOW him if he took her back.

My poor dh was so flustered, he ACTUALLY said "No thank you  I'm happy where I am. " She called me after talking to dh to tell me she called  him because , "I don't want you to think I'm going behind your back."  She left out the part where she offered to show him what she's learned since they divorced.  LOL!!! I found out about that later.  

My dh came home that night PISSED told me about it.  He said..."After all you've done for her and SD the NERVE of that...yaddy yadda yadda."  

I took it with a grain of salt and laughed.  Told my dh, "If I recall correctly, it wasn't HOW she F@CKED that was the problem...it was WHO she was F#@king that was the problem. She seems to have forgotten that part."  My dh started cracking up.  --Worse part?  She and I get along very well, but she had enough nerve to say that to my dh.  LOL!! Guess I can't blame her for trying, though.  

speciallady

(pbfh reads here and has been known to post here...)

Well, the latest attempt at being yet a bigger PBFH (and I do mean BIGGER!) than she has been over the last 8+ years...

DH's current support ends in June of next year--all arrears will be paid either at that time or shortly there after...

At this last "hour" of support, I mean, paycheck for her, she files to have interest added to arrears--oh, no my friends, not just interest, but compounded interest dating back 10 years!

OH, and she filed an incomplete print out of payments made, of course, so it looks like arrears are really high.
I can't divulge the legalities here (since she reads here) but I do know for a fact "someone" will NOT be getting what she asked for..hehehe.

OH, for the "Biggest Nerve" entry--(besides above)--I have been told over and over again that, in certain circumstances, if the kids had not been around, MY husband would have been "ALL OVER" her...

ummm, sure--right there on the waterslide, right there at the mall, right there at the bowling alley--yep, he'd have jumped her right there!!!

LMAO
and ewwwwwwwwwww--she'a about 240 now!!!

Dibella

I just figured out what my username was and got my password.  I couldn't pass this up.

I was going to leave this one alone too; however, thought I'd share too.  Although our custody battle is over as far as the courts go.  PBFH lost all custody,  SO got full legal and physical custody and PBFH has to pay full guideline child support because she refuses to work full-time.  Something about full time work interfering with her access schedule to "her" children.....   anyway!

While we were in the process of the whole court dramas, she put in one of her motions that ... don't laugh too hard.... after one of the SS's basketball tournaments, that was on HER weekend (of which she has told SS's that it's her weekend and they are not allowed to talk to dear old dad on said weekends) while walking out of the building AFTER the game -- prepare yourselves - SO followed her and her "fiance" out to the parking lot.  Thus, SO should be barred from attending games that are on her weekends.  LMAO.  Now, I believe this is the SAME parking lot that we were ALL parked in.  Unless, of course, they assumed we parked in a DIFFERENT parking lot!

Mamacass

So BM has done the greedy thing, telling DH when his job changed that she know he makes more money and she's gonna get more money from him.  She also threatened to have CS re-evaluated when we got married since she knows I make good money too.  
But what takes the cake is the crazy things she says.  She isn't fond of me, and actually told my husband "I'll f** her s*** up, and I'll do it while she's having the baby"  (I was pregnant at the time).   Nice, huh?  A few weeks later we were both at an awards assembly for SS, and she had the nerve to come up and start talking to and hugging my 4 y/o. ( who she has barely spoken to before that.)  And she acted confused that I wouldn't want her too close to my kid.  
When we were going to court for custody/relocation she told SS that Daddy wanted to take him away from her.  Funny, b/c she was the one moving 4 hours away (when all her family and ours lives here), and she was cutting our time with SS to about 1/3 of what we had last school year.  She said that if DH could step outside himself for a moment he would see what a great opportunity the move was for SS.  Her reasons for moving?-- supposedly the air is fresher and she would get a new start.  
And she loves to play mind games with SS, especially now that we have custody.  Last week she told SS that someone tried to kill her (not the first time she's said something like that to him).  She also writes him letters telling him to "be tough, soldier"  and "I'll make any sacrifice so that we can be happy again."  He seems happy to me, he's having a blast at school, playing sports, and being with his family.  The only time he acts sad is when he's on the phone with BM.  And no wonder, b/c she tells him that he won't see her till next summer, and that we're keeping him from her.  Not sure how she gets that, when we invite her to his soccer games, and have yet to say no to her requests to have time with him.  
I swear, there is an endless supply of crazy stories about this one.  Forget child support, I wish I could get money for all the stress and and emotional havoc she has wreaked on our lives.  

WhatToDo

My fiance' has a 6 year old daughter that the mother is keeping from him. He  is supposed to have reasonable phone access to his daughter as well as every other weekend visits. So...in April, his ex stops letting him talk to or see his child. He continues calling every week on either Monday or thursday because these are the days she has designated as his calling days. So week by week goes by and most often, his ex never answers. On the rare occasions she does, she doesn't say much. Anyway, he asks to have visitation for Father's Day weekend and suprise suprise, she says "No." So he calls her house on Father's Day to at least talk to his daughter. His ex answers and says "Hello?" and he says "Can I talk to ******?" And his ex hangs up on him! So a few more weeks go by and his ex continues to not answer the phone when finally, in July she answers, says his daughter doesn't want to talk and hangs up. That night my fiance' gets an email from his ex saying "Thank you for calling on the appropriate day and time. I'm very sorry for you that your daughter doesn't want to talk."

So now skip ahead to last week. My finace' has called every week and hadn't gotten an answer since July. So finally last week his ex answers and chews him out for not trying to talk to or see his daughter since April! He says "I have tried calling but you never answer." She says "No you haven't! I have caller ID and your number never shows up.You're a liar!"....Okay...first of all she sits there and says he hasn't called since April when she even emailed him in July saying thank you for calling on the right day and time. And then on the phone she also says "ANd NOW you call? On a THURSDAY!?!?!" all suprised like she's can't believe he would call on a thursday. Uh, duh lady. THat was one day you set up for his phone calls.

This s*** goes on constantly. She calls him a liar all the time. I think she lives in her own little world and ACTUALLY believe the lies that come out of her mouth.

Pixie

I am not kidding on this one. Seriously, his happened less than 6 weeks ago.

I haven't had a CS increase since 1999. Ex is making almost 10K more per year, is married so no more paying all bills on his own and last financial disclosure that CS enforcement made him do showed $25,000 deposited into his account over 2 months. Hmm... right? If you were only getting $258/ mo for your 12 yr old child, he helps with nothing, buys nothing for her and she sleeps in the guest room and doesn't so much as have a drawer to put a sock in... getting the picture? This isn't like some of you fantastic fathers here who actually PURCHASE a book for your kids to read at your house...

So I file for CS increase. He and I had an agreement in December that I knew he made more but I would wait 6 months as a favour because he settled his arrears. ($14,000)

I file for Increase (as discussed)

He replies... with... ready??? A PATERNITY SUIT. *roflmao*

DD is 12. 5 years old.

We were exclusive high school sweethearts attached the hip, never out of each others site, when I got pg.

We haev had over 80 appearances in court for his 'issues'.  We are on document #79 after court since 1997. Split up 9 years ago.

He has NEVER filed for Paternity, ever.

He admitted to being the father, declared it, we have a court order stating it that he signed.

He has never in all the years disputed it, until I filed for CS increase this time.

Needless to say, our Judge yelled at him, called him names, made the baliff hold his arm while I was escorted to my car because ex is normally violent, and she said if he EVER stated the "P" word to our 12.5 yr old she would make him pay $5000 fine for 'therapy costs'. LMAO

Pixie

I know, amazing isn't it?

DD was born, we were together for 5 years, split up when she was 3.

Now... the 33 yr old man has married a 23 yr old young lady, DUMPED his daughter, stopped phoning her... oh.... it was priceless.

The last time she saw him? January.

The last time he called her? May... 3 min on her bday. She asked him why didn't he call or show up, he got mad at her for 'questioning' him and ended the call. :(

She emailed him,  he told her he refused to email w/ her.

He invited her for dinner ONLY if his wife could go. DD asked if it could just be the two of them together, she wanted to talk serious w/ him about problems they were having, he said "Wife goes as a "Family" or else I don't go and you don't go." We were SO sad for her and she was so sad. She felt like he made her choose between him or her and it wasn't a fair question to ask a then 11 yr old.

She has lived w/ DH and I for 9 years since we got together and she is really happy here, w/ her 5 yr old brother (DH and I together) and she is 'safe' emotionally here so she told him " I am going to stay home with "MY" family thanks" and that was the end of that convo.

4honor

OK the person with the counseling for the constipation is ahead so far. And Pixie is in close second, but I would like to change my submission to this:

Many of you know that SS was tried and convicted of Child Rape in the 1st degree for his abuse of my 2 DS'.  AND how we had a hard time with BM and MIL/FIL over this when it came out.

When we told BM the allegations, her response was this: "You are just making things up to get custody of SS!!! You just want to make me look like a bad mother!"

AS IF we orchestrated the abuse specifically to get to her!

AND that, my friends takes alot of nerve.

cathy

raise you a "the BM is still with her husband even after he took a plea bargain and pled guilty to assault on a female instead on indecent liberties with a minor"

Oh and let's not forget - the older girl told her mother that the man was molesting her - but BM did nothing except convince the girl that it was just a misunderstanding.

And of course, 1 1/2 years later, when BOTH girls told us that their stepfather was molesting them - - well of course, we all made it up to "steal" the girls.

And now, over 3 years later - the BM is STILL with this man.  Of course, she still claims we made it up to "steal" the girls and her husband was FORCED to pled guilty.

lucky

Pbfh has custody of oss (who will be 18 next month).  For the last year+ she has NOT had oss living with her because the place that she is living will not allow him to live there.  He won't come back here and she won't sign custody back (afraid of paying child support).

Ok, so oss has been homeless for over a year and pbfh hasn't contributed a dime to his needs -- he's relied on my dd, friends and us for everything.  YSD comes home with her class ring form and we won't buy it (didn't for the other kids either).  So she asks pbfh to buy it and pbfh agrees.

Here's the thing:  Pbfh told dh that SHE was the better parent because she's helping ysd get her class ring.

Guess providing the necessities of life doesn't make you a good parent, huh?

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

dipper

We married two years ago....shortly after, the kids slept out in a tent....ss got mad at my daughter and forcibly fondled her.  We asked bm for counseling and she worried about - who was going to pay for it?!

So, then all she asked ss was what happened and never mentioned it again.  But, she has used it in court every instance since...bringing up that we were not properly supervising the children and this happened.  Of course her supervision should not be questioned when he was sat on fire and spent two weeks in the hospital......

hagatha

Guys,

Our PBFH is not in our lives anymore but . . .

We recently found out she and 2nd hubby are not divorced. She left him over 5 yrs ago, filed for divorce and used the abuse excuse to get him out of their house and clean him out. Made him sign a will (while they were married and she was planning the divorce), but the will leaves everything to her. And now since he is terminally ill, refuses to sign the divorce papers so she can stretch this out till he dies so she can keep everything.

And her daughter calls her The Greedy Bitch now

The Witch
Remember . . . KARMA is a Wonderful Thing!!!!!

oklahoma

Our state in theory doesn't "look" at stepparents's income, but when my husband requested a modification because he was going back to school (among many other reasons), and I was working full-time in a seasonal position (i.e. I was not working full-time about 1 1/2 months after the hearing), the admin. judge point-blank told him that **I** could provide for our family of 4, and **he** could send his entire paycheck (and then some!) to child support. Now I can be cool with the concept of imputing income, but that was a little much.  We finally got CS reduced to a somewhat reasonable amount 1 1/2 years later.

oklahoma

Good luck on picking just one!!

Here's our most recent, "What??!?!!"

BM stopped ALL contact between us and SDs.  When we finally ended up in court, BM testified that the reasons she did it was because 1. Dad worked and SDs had to spend some time with me (oh! the horror!) 2. SDs, ages 11 and 12 at the time, had to do chores at our house (I know--we are terrible people!), and 3. My husband talked to them about living with us.

(#3 ended up being really the kicker, it's always been out there, but my husband has NEVER pushed the issue; this time SDs asked to stay with us and my husband said "OK."  He would never allow his daughters to think we did not want them.  We didn't see them again for over a year.)

The judge point-blank asked if there was any other reason for not letting SDs have contact with us.  BM said, "No." Then when her attorney asked what BM would like as outcome of the hearing, she replied, in tear-filled voice, "I just want my daughters to never be alone with their father ever again!"

rainbow1

1. BM has sd call us on BM's weekend, sd needs sanitary pads and her mom won't give her five bucks to go to the store across the street and get some. We have to drop everything, go to store to buy them, and drive across town to drop off at BM's (DH pays $930.00 a month CS for one child).                                                                                                                                                                                                             2.  At last child support review, BM agreed to 50/50 split of placement time until she found out it would affect how much CS she got. She told the court commissioner straight out that she and her husband could not make their bills for their other 3 children without the same amount of CS coming from DH for his daughter.                                                   She said Dh could have more time only if he agreed to leave CS amount the same and continued doing all transport, taking daughter to school daily, picking up daughter from school daily, and if daughter needs ride on BM's time to do things with friends, Father must provide transportation for that also in exchange for extra time. Now we are a free limo service. Next we'll be taking SD to do BM's errands!

Mamacass

So BM decided to relocate with SS to a city 4 hours away because she needed a new start and supposedly the air is fresher there.  She told DH that he was selfish for wanting ss to stay here.  We fought the move and were awarded custody last month.  Today we had the setting of case b/c she is appealing the courts decision.  
While waiting at court she asked DH if he was happy b/c she is miserable.  then she mentioned that she had to move in with her parents (who live in the town next to ours).  Apparently she "had to" b/c she couldn't stand to be 4 hours away from her son.  So its ok for us to be 4hours away and for her family, DH's family and my family to live 4 hours away, but its not ok for her to be that far away.