Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 02:26:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

No ability to contact BM and havn't talked to SD in almost a month

Started by Ref, Sep 12, 2005, 02:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ref

DH has been trying to get a hold of SD every couple of days fo the past month. She is 14 has her own phone line and voicemail, her own cellphone (we got her) and email. DH and I have tried every way possible to get a hold of her. One of the problems is that Katrina made the phone lines overloaded (She lives on the Gulf). SD did leave messages twice when we weren't home, but hasn't called inthe past week. This is not entirely unusual except that the Hurricane made us very worried for her wellbeing. They weren't close enough to get major damage, but it sure would have been nice to hear her voice afterwards.

I told DH that BM will not be responsible for messages left on SD's line because BM has no control over it. The only way to make BM responsible is to email or call her. BM is a Mega-PBFH and DH loaths to talk to her on the phone. So I drafted an email asking her to have SD call DH soon signed DH. DH agreed to it and off the email went with the help of an email tracker. The tracker came back saying the message bounced because the receipient is refusing emails from [email protected]. She is blocking his email. So he sent the same letter through my email address and told her that she needs to open communication back up. She has refused regular mail, FedEx, emails and she wont return his voice messages. This has been going on for months now.

Well, he wants to demand that she stop refusing communication because it violates the Parenting Agreement. The problem is, he is always so fed up with the crap she pulls and wont talk to his lawyer about it. He has enough for contempt. I think he hates the thought of spending the money and having to confront her face to face again.

It breaks my heart to know that this evil woman has put so much fear into him. I want him to take her to court and get her to pay him back the hundreds that the court already ordered and at least get the judge to ream her out for cutting off all communication. I just don't know if he has it in him.

Any Advice?