Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:54:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The man I love is an idiot!

Started by Cookiemomma4, May 05, 2006, 08:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookiemomma4

I just need to vent and I am sure that some, if not all, here will understand.  
Without going into specifics, there is something going on with his daughter and there is zero communication coming from her mother's "side" meaning doctors, school, or mother.  We need to know what is going on with her right now.  They have refused to talk to him in the past and we have struggled to assert his rights in getting any kind of documentation and it wasn't even complete.  If we are going to be the only ones taking action on this little angel's behalf we NEED complete information...and he is dropping the ball out of frustration.  A week away from our home evaluation is not the time to drop the ball!  
I know that he will wake up in the morning with renewed strength and reserve to deal with this but for tonight, I just want to smack him!

GRRRRR...
Thanks for reading my vent...no need to respond!

Ref

ARRRGGGH! It makes me crazy that he doesn't call the school to talk about SD's grades. It makes me nuts when we are supposed to go to mediation w/ his ex and he doesn't follow through with prep. It pisses me off that he doesn't talk to SD about visitation until the last possible minute.

What I do understand is that this is so painful for him, it is paralyzing. I do what I can to help and try to to pester and let him make his mistakes to a point.

Best Wishes (almost 1000 days left!!!)
Ref

Sunshine1

I had to go on medication, that's how much DH would irritate me and we HAVE the kids.  I don't even want to think about what would be going on if we didn't have custody.  I'd probably be locked up in a looney bin!

I finally said NO MORE!  You want her to walk all over you and the kids then that's your problem, I'm not letting her do it to me. You deal with her or I'm outta here.  Since then he's been dealing with everything...as slow as humanly possible...but dealing with it and I just have to let him.

We only have 3467.50 days to go!  AAAAAAHHHHKKKKKKKKKK!  LOL!

:)