Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 08:15:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

MixedBag......

Started by dsm, Feb 17, 2007, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsm

Just caught your updated signature line....

Thinking of you.  If you need to chat, you know how to get ahold of me.

(((Hugs)))

==============================================================================

dsm - 36; DH - 39; SD - 17; LO - 11; BB - 3
------------------
3 Cheap Entertainment cats - Sam,  Snoop & Dagger
------------------
Live, Love, and Laugh
------------------
I
dsm - 44
DH - 48
SD - 26
LO - 19
BB - 12
1 demon who provides cheap entertainment of the fluffy and furry kind.

My mantra - it's time for me to do for me and mine so we can live in the present and not fret about the past nor worry about the future.  What is, is

MixedBag

Thanks, but I'm doing great all things considered.

Landed on my feet again just fine and feel like a cat with 9 lives.

I have 3 step-children who aren't quite sure they want to give up their step-mother....

OSD still keeps in touch and has thanked me repeatedly for everything I've done for her and guidance that she received because she too is a step-mother.

MSD is doing what MSD does....she graduated from college, and her and her boyfriend bought a house right before Christmas.  She'll call when she needs something, otherwise she's off to a good start in life and having a ball.

SS....well, I still worry about him, but he got a good taste of what got lost this fall.  Dad got custody of him and it took Dad less than 6 months to goof it up.....SS went back to his mom's sometime in January.  Dad chose his new relationship over his son....

Me?  Went on a working vacation to Europe for a month in January to visit old friends and relatives.  it was fantastic to go back "home" and I'd sure love to do it all over again.

Was expecting to come back to divorce papers, because right before I left the EX said he was gonna file.  But he didn't....and he was so P'O'd when I asked him to wait until after I got back in 30 days.  Don't know what's up with that.  But I will file if he doesn't probably sometime in march.  Got one more marital asset to refinance in my name only and then everything is split, done, over.  Haven't seen or heard from him since Jan 3rd.  no problem...

My kids and their respective halfs are much happier now too and don't feel like they have to walk on egg shells because someone is in a mood and they didn't want to mess things up for me.  Well, he messed them up himself.....

The only real downer is that last spring I got trained to be a mediator in the state of Alabama.  Then I did the additional training required IF there was domestic violence in the case.  Well, my heart and mind just isn't into trying to start that type of business right now.  Gotta be totally neutral -- and right now -- and maybe never -- will I be able to be neutral.  Nope, not a man hater, just opens too many wounds that need to take more time to heal.

dsm

You're strong and there are all sorts of things for you to do!  I have no doubt that things will only continue to go up for you.

You've got people to lean on - don't forget that, ok?

:)

==============================================================================

dsm - 36; DH - 39; SD - 17; LO - 11; BB - 3
------------------
3 Cheap Entertainment cats - Sam,  Snoop & Dagger
------------------
Live, Love, and Laugh
------------------
I
dsm - 44
DH - 48
SD - 26
LO - 19
BB - 12
1 demon who provides cheap entertainment of the fluffy and furry kind.

My mantra - it's time for me to do for me and mine so we can live in the present and not fret about the past nor worry about the future.  What is, is