Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: As someone posted recently ....  (Read 1889 times)


  • Guest
As someone posted recently ....
« on: Dec 03, 2003, 01:05:03 PM »
Take the flames or personal issues off line ... yes sweet right after I posted to your IMO you had to come back with just ONE more.

The following is a general comment, and MO only ...

It's fine to disagree with others ... but to carry on with personal insults is an utter waste of time.  Ya know, I see a post I haven't read, I click on it and lo and behold!  Another post that really has nuttin' to do with anything except a pissing contest.

Nope, I don't own these boards.

Nope, I'm not a moderator.

Yep, I donated $$ to SPARC.

Nope, I don't know everything, otherwise I wouldn't be frequenting boards about divorce, custody, etc.

Yep, I would prefer that the flames be taken off line.

Yep, ya wanna flame me, go right ahead - but please, e-mail me privately -- unless of course someone prefers the public attack.

Yep, my e-mail addy is right there in my profile.

Yep, I wish each and EVERY one of you a wonderful Holiday Season and pray that every NCP is allowed their due visitation this time of year.

[em]None of the above is a reflection of the beliefs of anyone posting to, or representing the SPARC site.[/em]


  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 969
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.deltabravo.net
RE: As someone posted recently ....
« Reply #1 on: Dec 03, 2003, 01:07:09 PM »
You're right, and I'll stop. ;)

And I hope you have a  wonderful Holiday Season to, MK!


  • Guest
RE: As someone posted recently ....
« Reply #2 on: Dec 03, 2003, 01:09:43 PM »
My apologies to all I may have offended...even Brent...


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.