Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:26:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Can someone PLEASE explain something to me ...please?

Started by MKx2, Dec 05, 2003, 12:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MKx2

Okay ... maybe I'm going to show my full-blown ignorance here, but I am really having an extremely difficult time understanding this entire issue with Kobe Bryant and the allegedly sexual assault charges he is facing.

I just saw a blurb on TV about this ... whoever it was, is talking about Bryant's early rise to fame, blah blah blah - then goes on to detail his flying to Edwards, Colorado to have knee surgery, checking into the hotel and having a tour by the concierge (the alleged victim).  Then, and this is a direct quote, "... the official report states that Kobe Bryant told the concierge to come to his room later ...."  Well obviously she DID go to his room.

WHAT WAS SHE THINKING?  Did she not have a clue that being invited to the room of NBA Super Star Kobe Bryant was the first step of a sexual liason?  Or am I living in the 1970's or 80's?  Or in some other universe?  Did she think he was going to show her his NBA Championship Rings, make hot cocoa, sip it while talking about his surgery the next day, and then say "goodnight, sleep tight ..." and she would leave?

I'm not making excuses for an adulterous action on the part of Bryant, far from it.  What I'm trying to slot in my head is if this young lady didn't want to have sex with him, WHY did she go to his room????

Kitty C.

I might get flamed for this, but I don't give a damn.  But IMO, this is DEFINITELY one case where she was literally ASKING for it.  No, not just asking for it, LOOKING for it!  It all sounds like a set-up.  She went to his room OF HER OWN FREE WILL, knowing he was a superstar, knowing he was married.

SHE KNEW, no matter how you look at it.  She saw an opportunity to rake in the dough and like any typical PBFH she went for it.  Just wait and see.  Even if he gets acquitted, she will sue him in civil court and WIN, raking in FAR more than they did in the OJ case.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

StPaulieGirl

Ok.  She went to his room because...tv, feminsts, poor parenting, the decline of Western Civilization.  MTV, Britney Spears, Hollywood, Madonna, the Democrats, Ted Kennedy, ACLU, Margaret Sanger, Hillary Clinton, Eleanor Roosevelt, Guns n'Roses....

Girls these days are just plain stupid.  I don't know what the hell she was thinking.  Back in the day, there was a name for these kind of girls...xxxxteases.  They like to lead guys on, then cut them off at the last minute.  No one deserves to be raped.  Girls need to be reeducated about dating, and what happens when you tease a man.  Not the feminist version either.

Lets not forget about educating our sons.  We need to teach them about the types of girls out there.  That preserving one's virginity will NOT make you gay.  That there is such a thing as honor and chivalry.  

Whatever, it's a hell of a time to be raising kids....

StPaulieGirl

No flames, she's an idiot.  See my post to MK....

sweetnsad

I tend to agree....This has "how much money do you think I can get if I settle out of court" written all over it....Just another typical high profile case...And speaking of flaming, I believe I will receive some when I say that I, and only I,  think Michael Jackson's case is similar...Just another money scam...

MKx2

while it "may" be a case of $$ ... I'm sorry.  The guy is from the Universe Kawazerachki.

IMVHO NO guy his age behaves in the manner he does around children.  I feel incredibly sad for Jackson, because he is a sicko ... again JMO.  I don't think  he's not got all the neurons and synapses  in the right places.

Just my .02 cents.

sweetnsad

It's alright to disagree...I'm not saying the guy is a model citizen either, but IMO, I think it's all a money-thing...He's nuts, yes, but I just can't see him doing it...Yet again, JMO....

Kitty C.

I even remember a few 'girls' who got labeled with that moniker!

And that's what scares me to death for my son.  Those immature, selfish twits who wiggle their backsides, crook their fingers, then when it gets hot and heavy, say 'Oh, no!'  JMO, but there ought to be a law that if they say yes at ANY point, they're stuck with it, unless physical violence is taking place.  Changing minds is NOT an option!

I'm doing my best, but never know if it's enough.......
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Indigo Mom

Is because we'll NEVER know what it's like to BE him.  Can you imagine being famous from the age of 5?

Can you imagine being the #1 of all time?  Everyone knows who he is and can sing at least one of his songs.  Even kids.

His life is weird because we don't know what it's like to have that life.  

I, for one, can not imagine having the "childhood" he did...if you could even call it a childhood.  

While we were playing with toys where you put shapes into the correct hole, he was on tour.  While we were learning how to write our names, he was singing to the world. While we were watching Lambchops, he was performing on stage, around the world.  Do you really think Michael Jackson EVER watched an episode of Sesame Street?

Do you think Michael Jackson got to go to his prom?  LMAO!  Did he even go to a regular school?  Dunno 'bout that one, but I can't imagine him walking to his locker between classes.  Everywhere he goes, he must have boo koo body guards.  He's ALWAYS watched, he's ALWAYS got people on the look out for his safety.  

While we go to the grocery store whenever we feel like it, he can not without being mauled by fans.

While we can sit on our front porch pickin' goobers, he gets to worry about his finger in his nose on the front page of National Enquirer.

He's had more bullshit lies spread about him, he sees it every day.  Everybody loves him, everybody hates him.  He doesn't even know who HE is!

His entire world has been open to the public since he was just a baby, guys!  His life has been ripped apart by the media, nothing of "his" is "his".  I don't think he had ANY say in his life as a young child star.  

Am I making excuses for him?  I'm not sure.  I just won't say he's weird because he's lived a life that not many other people have lived.

I could NOT imagine walking in Michael Jacksons shoes.

-----NO guy his age behaves in the manner he does around children. -----

No "regular ol joe" behaves the way he does.  Look what happens to adult children of alcoholics, adult children of drug addicts, adult children of sexual molestation, adult children of abuse.  They lost their childhoods, and tend to be/act/think different than the norm once they become adults.  They go through "weird" phases and such.  Difference is...they go through it and never have to worry about the paparazzi.  

He was denied his childhood.  While what he "does" may sound odd...damn...I was denied alot of things when I was younger, and when I grew up I did everything I had always wanted to while younger.  

-----I feel incredibly sad for Jackson, because he is a sicko -----

I don't think he's a sicko.  Nor do I think he's a child molester.  He is, however, a GREAT fortune for any family willing to sell their own child.  That is true sickness...IMO.

-----I don't think he's not got all the neurons and synapses in the right places.-----

Neither does half the worlds population.  That's why therapy is the "new thing".  Difference between you, me and Michael Jackson?  You and I can get help without the ENTIRE world being sold our "story".  

Indigo Mom

the "ways" of the opposite sex.  Both sexes have their weird little "quirks" and this MUST be taught to our kids.

Boys are always going to be tempted by wiggling backsides, jiggling boobs, crooked fingers...and girls are always going to feel like they "have" to do it if they really love the guy.

These things have been happening for thousands of years......unless we teach our kids right from wrong and about these "quirks", they'll end up victims of the games the opposite sex plays.

Each person, regardless of whether they be male or female NEEDS to have the right to say no.  Take that away and you legalize rape.

MKx2

I don't dispute much of what you say, Indy.  He had no childhood, nor did he actually have a "choice" about what he wanted to do in life in order to earn a living ...

I will not judge if he is a molester or not ... but to me some of the real facts, like NeverLand and his own admission of having children sleeping with him, certainly point to some different behaviors that may be synonymous with that.

And you're right - we can walk throughout the world never being noticed as anything more than another human body, while the rich and famous do not have that luxury, however ...

I believe that circumstance and environment make us what we are, but it doesn't mean we have to stay that way.

Davy

I agree with Kitty and want to elaborate from a stud's point of view.

She was not just asking and looking for it.  She was BEGGING and REALLY BEGGING for it.  She MANIPULATED her way into his room to SATISFY HER OWN SELFISH DESIRES knowing he was rich, successful, in great physical shape, black and assuming he was well-endowed.  She wanted to gain a since of POWER by having the elite.

In reality, she should be criminally charged with sexual assault.  Koby is morally guilty of lacking self-control.   Can you imagine any man running into a police station yelling 'rape'.  Do hospitals have rape kits for males ?  I'm almost certain the police would respond with high-fives and back slaps while the hospital staff would want to administer simple sniff tests.

I think she was the AGGRESSOR saying yes yes yes and it was her mama that said no no no the next day or two.  There's also a possibility she was sexually abused by her mother as a child or at the very least emotionally abused by her mother.  

This is how I handled teenage sons.  First of all, we discussed the issue of sex morally and legally.   Occasionally, I might say "Don't let her get in your pants" just before they took off for the evening.  A dad can say that.  We treated this issue seriously.  One night my son let me know he could get laid 5 or 6 times that nite without even trying....

The point.  Generally speaking, in my experience,  females are animals and the actual sexual aggressors they just do not want to admit it.

Any comment !!!!!!!

MKx2

Dear Studley,

Since you're speaking from YOUR experience, I certainly can't say anything to refute it!  I mean, really!  How can I possibly comment on the actions of aggressive female sexual predators in your presence?

However, from MY experience, I would have to say that of those I dated (which by the way, were only male) the guy was the sexual aggressor perhaps only 2 or 3 times.  And those guys were EXCEPTIONALLY aggressive, and I did not want, nor did I end up in, any intimate situation with them.  As my aging memory is somewhat less than perfect I can only say that I believe that in all other instances the "aggression" was equal.

Selective memory?  Maybe.  But I'm being as honest as memory will permit.

I too spoke openly with DS about his relationships with the ladies.  My last words to him when he was departing to pick one up was ALWAYS "Drive safely, and keep your kleenex with you" - which meant keep your nose clean and your pants ZIPPED, and he knew EXACTLY what I meant.

BTW ... I can't imagine what it must be like to be so desirable that the opposite sex turns into an "animal" in your presence!  Thank goodness we all meet in cyber-space ... if we were in a 3-D forum you'd probably die of exhaustion!

Indigo Mom

-----The point. Generally speaking, in my experience, females are animals and the actual sexual aggressors they just do not want to admit it.-----

I think you're mistaken.  See, the women who attack YOU aren't doing it because they want sexual relations with you, they're doing it to put tape over that hole you call a mouth cause you spew some funky woman hating bullshit...ya know?

Indigo Mom

The children sleeping in his room part, to me, is odd.  I won't argue that.  It's odd because I don't want kiddo's sleeping with me at night, they wiggle, wobble, snore, sneeze, burp, poot, kick, do all sorts of crazy things that keep me up.  Unless they're sick, scared, or depressed, no child climbs in the sack with me.  Them thar's the rules!!!  ;)

However, DUDE....tell me you wouldn't want to have NeverLand in your front yard, if only for a day.  That would be AWESOME!!!!  Ride a ferris wheel whenever ya feel like it?  Ride an elephant?  Mk...don't you tell me it wouldn't be sweet as all get out.  

-----I believe that circumstance and environment make us what we are, but it doesn't mean we have to stay that way.-----

Well, I do agree with that.  BUT....put an amusement park in my yard and I'm stayin' right there!!!!!!  This chic wouldn't leave the property!!!

lol

sweetnsad

My point in all of this is that the more famous you are and the more money you make, the bigger target you are for lawsuits such as the ones being brought against Kobe Bryant and Michael Jackson...or charges laid, whatever the case may be...
You don't see the "average Joe" being dragged into court for the same thing, because he doesn't have the money to fork over....
Just my opinion though...

Davy

Sorry to disappoint you.  My post was not about me but was a response to assist you to figure out reality.  I really wish the focus could remain on the subject matter you posted in order to enable intelligent discussion.  Diversions is the method used to continue the deception.

So can you explain/comment why this particular female was NOT charged with sexual assault ?  Consider the exact opposite as in a male hotel worker entering the room of a rich and famous female.  In my opinion all the talking-head has the effect of preventing REAL rape victims from seeking justice.  

BTW.  I am a stud.  A real man that drives real women's animal instincts with respect, honor, dignity and emphasizing their VALUE.  The real liberal feminists usually call me "sir" before they eat shit and die ... I must admit I'm mellowing a bit but I have NOT found ANY THAT EVEN BEGIN TO PRESENT A CHALLENGE ... ONLY SELFISH IGNORANCE

MKx2

that I disagree with your broad and generalized statement defining all women as sexual predators.  You would jump on me or any other poster who made such a comment about men.

If you re-read my original post you should be able to determine that it is definitely NOT in this woman's favor - rather why should Kobe Bryant be in this situation?  Certainly, as a married man, I believe that if he truly invited the woman to his room, his inferred intention was a liason of a sexual nature.  Just as her acceptance by arriving at his door was an inferred acceptance of WANTING a private setting with sexual outcome.  Perhaps Bryant is guilty - but I would think only of infidelity.

This woman is despicable - she KNEW he was married, yet still chose to encourage him to make a breach of his solemn marriage vows.  She is disgusting.

Davy, it was YOU who made the "stud" reference in you post, mentioning your "personal" experience.  You could have posted in a different tone and nothing more would have been said.

I DO enjoy your posts Davy, as you can be extremely articulate, but many times you "bait" with your posts, and basically (and unfairly) label all women together as money-mongering, viscious, ignoramuses who deserve nothing more than your contempt.  Maybe you're running in the wrong social circles ...

BTW, just to set the record straight - I despise men-bashing feminists, bigots and those who use, and live by, practiced stupidity.

Indigo Mom

-----BTW. I am a stud. A real man that drives real women's animal instincts with respect, honor, dignity and emphasizing their VALUE. -----

Oh Davy, ya still torked off cause no woman will become agressive with you?  You poor thing...might I suggest a dominatrix?  You'll have to pay her, but afterwards ya might be less pissy about the opposite sex and their aggression...

grrrrrrrrr  Oh, I kill me, I'm SUCH an animal!!!

Davy

The main issue.  

I had hope to engage this issue from a practical and legal standpoint rather than a socially conditioned standpoint.

Look at it his way.  She gleefully took a job as a sex object and was simply fullfilling her job responsibilities.   She gave Koby the 'round the world' grand tour.  I'm no Koby but even being the stud that I am do you really think I would even be informed of the tour if I checked into that hotel.  Not a chance !  I think we need to ask ourselves if an arrest should have been made and if so was the real perpetrator arrested ?
Or should we continue with a social agenda that SHE said it so it must be true.  After all aren't all men child abusing, wife-beating, chemically inbalanced sociopaths that think women are here for one thing and one thing only.   It may help you to understand if you knew the capacities of the male and female holding tanks at a county jail.  Male 400.  Female 20.  You damn straight do not want to be in the female holding tank on a Saturday or Sunday morning.'   Hope the picture is clear for you.

Koby failed to maintain self-control and yielded to her temptations.  I hope he is able to recover what may be a long and hard road back with his wife.  Professionally, Koby may be close but he is not MJ.  BTW, he appears to have excellent legal representation.  Another point, I was hit-on ten fold as a married man (safer) verses a single man !!    

My personal experience as a stud is NOT one as a sexual object (SO).  I don't treat real women as SO's and they in turn do not treat me as a SO.  My sons and the men/women in my social circles are constituted in the same fashion.  The reason I'm a stud is because of my pleasant, respectful, graceful and authentic personality towards real women.

AGAIN.  The point. Generally speaking, in my experience, females are animals and the actual sexual aggressors they just do not want to admit it.  The quiet ones are by far the best !!  Just so you know, my wife of 15 years was a Cage-A-GO-GO dancer when we met.  

And now a real rape case ...... sorry .. still can't  

MKx2

Davy,

I gotta tell ya, for all the words you used - we are still on the same page with this Topic! Why do I keep feeling that you're writing as though I think this "poor woman" was wronged?  

Kobe Bryant is guilty of NOT remaining monogamous, and ONLY that, IMVHO.  I have believed that all along.

The woman involved?  I don't know what her mental state is - I've heard she has been treated for attempted suicide and depression PRIOR to this issue, but nevertheless, I believe as YOU do, that SHE is to be held entirely responsible.  Bryant MAY have invited her to his room after she finished work, but SHE is the one who accepted and showed up.  She bears the brunt of the legal responsibility.  Sorry if anyone is offended by my opinion, but she does.

I'm happy for you and your wife that you've made it 15 years!  May you celebrate a lifetime of anniversaries.  DH and I have been together for 10 years now, and WE certainly plan to do that.

Anything else you wrote - no comment, its off topic :D

StPaulieGirl

My son is 16, and girls seem to like him.  It's hard to tell a boy about what's out there, because it's embarassing for a boy to hear it from his mommy.  Like that's ever stopped me)(  I've enlisted my daughter's bf, and my son in law to talk to him.  The bf will probably teach him how to be scandalous, and my son in law will teach him how to be a man.  

Likewise, I've taught my daughters not to get into situations that they can't get out of.  Don't accept rides home from strangers.  If you get stranded, call home!  I never had a problem with my girls dressing slutty, however my second oldest was a disciple of Marilyn Manson for several years.  Think layers of black clothing ;-)

Hey, all we can do is our best.....

StPaulieGirl

Sorry to disappoint you. My post was not about me but was a response to assist you to figure out reality. I really wish the focus could remain on the subject matter you posted in order to enable intelligent discussion. Diversions is the method used to continue the deception.

[p]Well, well, well.  If it isn't the Martha Stewart of SPARC.  I know who you are.  Your posting style gives it away.

[p]The real liberal feminists usually call me "sir" before they eat shit and die ...

[p]Ooooh, you he man, you!  My 9 yr old girl can kick your ass.  FYI, I'm NOT a feminist, just anti asshole.....

StPaulieGirl

[p]I think you're mistaken. See, the women who attack YOU aren't doing it because they want sexual relations with you, they're doing it to put tape over that hole you call a mouth cause you spew some funky woman hating bullshit...ya know?

[p]Lmao, if you only knew!  May I suggest the ever popular duct tape?  We could tape him to a chair and make him watch "Steel Magnolia's, or the Osbournes".

Indigo Mom

The main issue is the fact that you're such a boneheaded fool you think women are beneath you.

Until you get help to move past whatever a woman/women have done to you, you'll continue to be a schmuck despising women.

Your loss.  I have been treated like crap by alot of persons of the male persuasion, however the difference is...I won't despise men because of it.  

-----The reason I'm a stud is because of my pleasant, respectful, graceful and authentic personality towards real women.-----

What's a real woman to you?  Someone who bows down at your feet with a newspaper in her mouth when you return from your latest kill?  A woman who's barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen preparing you feast after feast, and in between feasts feathering you while massaging your precious little tootsies?  A woman who sees you as above her in every way?  Or one you have to blow up first?

Davy, if any one of us posted the things and the way you do regarding men...you'd be all over that like a fly on kaka.  

-----And now a real rape case ...... sorry .. still can't -----

Can't?  Why not?  If more men would come forward, they'd have those rape kits for men you're bitching about.  If something terrible happened to you, but you didn't speak out, then you can't whine about the injustices.  Men NEED to come forward.  

boo ha to you, ya big woman hating bimbo!

oklahoma

>>Another point, I was hit-on ten fold as a married man (safer) verses a single man !!

My husband says the exact same thing!  He is a student right now, and has often told me that the wedding ring he wears seems to *attract* more women--especially when he was at a smaller university where they all knew about me and his four children!  It's beyond my comprehension.......

Indigo Mom

There's alot of women who see a wedding ring and get all twitterpated.

I don't know why.  My only guess is that there's SO much competition going on between women.  There's women that LOVE saying "I got yo maaaaan".  It's disgusting.  My hub said the same thing about when he wears his ring.  (can't wear it to work or it'll get all painted up)  If his ring is on, he's a magnet.  If it's off, ain't NO ONE talkin to him...LOLOL I can't explain it.  When I was single, a wedding ring was a total turn off.  

I wear my ring, but guys don't try and "get me".  I do believe men have more "respect" in that department.  Could be that they're more concerned with getting the holy crud beaten out of them by the husband than "winning" another mans wife.  However, it doesn't stop them from hoo hoo'ing out the window of their car when a female is walking up the street.  That's so disturbing to me...walking up the street with the kiddo's and having some schmuck hanging out the window doing disgusting things with their tongue.  blech!

Kitty C.

My DH experienced the same thing, especially when he's on the road.  He couldn't figure it out either.  Then I asked him if he could recognize all the 'single' guys in a bar.  You know, the ones that have a slightly 'desperate' look in their eyes, or crying in their beer, or OVERexude confidence and use all the cheesy pick-up lines?  Married guys (unless they're looking as well) don't do that, and THAT is what makes them a chick magnet.  They exude contentedness and ease within themselves.  No woman would be able to tell you that is what she's attracted to, but that's exactly what it is.  I assume it's a hormonal thing..........

StPaulieGirl

Your loss. I have been treated like crap by alot of persons of the male persuasion, however the difference is...I won't despise men because of it.

[p]Exactly.  To lump every man in the same category as my ex, would be like spitting on my dad's grave.  I like guys.  I like drinking beer and watching the Dodgers lose with the guys.  I like watching my home made Superbowl chili disappear.  I like guys as friends, and sometimes friendship can turn into something really cool ;-)

[p]Funny, but Davy's attitude mirrors that of hardcore feminists.  That's what turned me off towards the whole thing when I was in High School.  Too much hatred.

[p]I could be wrong, but I didn't think it was possible for a man to be sexually attacked, i.e. raped.  Isn't it physiologically impossible?  Emotionally for sure, but physically?

Indigo Mom

The MOMENT either sex says no and the other person keeps going, it's rape.  MY OPINION ONLY.

And what I'm about to say, I'm truly saying with my heart.  I'm NOT trying to offend ANY man, this is what I believe..let's just hope I say it right.  Please, if you're going to flame me, understand i'm trying my best to explain an extremely delicate subject...and I mean well.  I'm not trying to insult men, nor am I trying to make light of a subject such as rape. Here goes.....

The penis makes it SO much more difficult.  We all know what it takes to um...well, make the blood rush.  And it ain't much.  

If a guy is approached by a woman he does NOT want to have relations with, all she has to fricken do is fondle his penis and it no longer becomes rape.  THAT is unfair.  Course, he can get away from her, he can move her hand, but then it becomes domestic violence.  (whole 'nuther unfair subject)

I truly believe men are in a lose/lose situation when it comes to rape because people actually believe they can control their penises.  While a woman can be all butt nasty, while the man can literally puke at the sight of her, if she gets him in a position where she's ANYWHERE near his penis, it will rise if fondled.  Might take a while depending on how disgusting she is and how fearful he is..but it WILL rise.  Men have a "point of no return"...women don't.  IMO...that is why it's harder for men to "prove" they were raped.  You've probably heard it a hundred times..."if he didn't want it, he wouldn't have had a boner".  Untrue and unfair.

There's people who will say a man can NOT be raped.  I say otherwise.  Once the man is, well, what people call "aroused" he becomes fair game, rape becomes something he can not report...cause after all...like hubby says, ya can't rape the willing.  However, before the fondling, the man said no.  And that...my dear...is rape.  

Ok, crawling away hoping like a SOB I said it the way I wanted to.

StPaulieGirl

That is a very good point.  It could also include "date rape" where a guy is either drugged, or gets wasted....then wakes up next to coyote woman.  9 months later, the letter from child support services shows up :/

Davy

It's not just single women hitting on married men...it's just as likely to be married women or about to be married women.  

On one occassion after finally understanding that I was very very very married (the kids pictures were displayed) she explained to me that she wanted kids and her husband (tested) was shooting blanks.  Now that's what I call stud service !!!!

I don't frequent bars.... this happens in the workplace, the campus and you should don't neccessarily have to be traveling on business (but it helps).

sweetnsad

I think you said it just fine...Nothing wrong with that explanation at all...It's hard to argue with the facts...

Davy

Melissa darlin sweetie,

Respectively..

Ding ding !!  I do not know why you feel or think the way you do or how you could conclude from my posts your "poor woman was wronged" verbage.  I suspect that you, like I, have much greater matters on our plates right now.

The whole Koby case is a FARCE and I was trying to emphasize that if anybody should have been arrested and facing a life in prison it should be her rather than him.  Our social conditioning is that 'only' men are rapist and it's just not in our vocabulary to say a woman should be arrested for rape.  Moreover, I think cases like this has a way of playing down the tragedy of real rape victims.

I suspect your DH is a most fortunate man and you as well.  May you celebrate ...not only anniversaries but many loving and fond memories DAILY.  Note : I thought you would remember the Gage-A-Go-Go's of the sixties.

BTW, you went off topic ..I just responded.

Davy

The main issue in this thread is RAPE.  Recommendation at EOM.

For Indy and others of the same ilk I will try to be clear in language you might comprehend :

I have always put real women on a pedestal.  For those that think they are women I don't move past ... I run over .... if I so choose.

As long as a woman considers womanhood as two tits, a hole and a heartbeat that can suck a garden hose dry the woman will never discover the real virtues and qualities of womanhood.  Nor will they have any discoveries if they just run off at the mouth spewing out their own insecurities thru their own deficiences and ignorance.

As for my personal concern on RAPE issues..she was 16..blond and blue eyes ..good sudent..athletic,cheerleader, bubbly.. intoxicated..taken to the woods .. 3 men age 29,30,and 31..2 with substantial criminal histories..left in woods..newspaper reported ..afterwards ..partially clothed in shock at farmhouse..authorities found site..shoe and ripped clothing..  clothing..physical scars..never regained full conscience..18 yrs..no prosecution ... I repeat NEVER regained conscience.................

A high recommendation.  Stop demeaning real men and women until you get real and grow up.  You have no idea where you are at or what is going on outside of your own wittle world.  In short, please be considerate and value other people.

Davy

FLUFFER so I'm told but you probably already knew that !!!!!!

MKx2

Yes, m'dear Davy - I DID go off topic and yes, I DEFINTELY remember go-go girls LOL!

ONE MORE TIME - and I suspect this is merely semantics, Davy ... I do not believe that woman was wronged in any way.  She went with full knowledge of what "could" transpire.  Bryant, in my opinion is the victim for having been weak of will.

And, I agree that MANY women dress and behave in a manner that is unbecoming (IMO) to what has been referred to as the "fairer" sex)e.g., enticing clothing and behavior with NO thought of following through with what they are presenting.  

And, you're right - it is a diffcult thing to say that a woman raped a man.  It goes against all of the things we were "taught" as children.  I suspect that we all need to expand our vocabularies to include this phrase.  It not only is real, it happens more often than is publicized, or than we care to think about.

Have a good evening Davy ;-)

Indigo Mom

What are you referring to?  Is male rape a fluffer?  A penis a fluffer?  WTF is a fluffer, Davy?

To me, a fluffer is a peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwich.

Indigo Mom

Maybe if I was talking to a real man I'd be a bit nicer.  I'm not speaking to anything resembling a real man, so deal with it!  Real men don't bait.

You post some off the wall crap about women, lumping them all together.  When you stop doing that, I'll stop givin' ya shit.  

-----In short, please be considerate and value other people. -----

Right back atcha, doughboy!

Brent

> I could be wrong, but I didn't think it was possible for a
> man to be sexually attacked, i.e. raped. Isn't it physiologically
> impossible? Emotionally for sure, but physically?

You're kidding, right?

More men are raped in prison every day than there are women raped in a month in all the cities in the U.S. combined. Don't accept my word for it, check the stats yourself, it's not hard to verify.

StPaulieGirl

Good Lord, we all know what happens in prison :-(

I was talking about a woman jumping a guy, and forcing him into a car.... then violating him.

StPaulieGirl

Fluffernut sandwiches bring back memories :-)  

Maybe "fluffer" is a part of a secret language that we don't have access to....

Indigo Mom

Jail is a given there, bucko.  Men and Women are raped daily in jail by the same sex.  (and alot of times, guards)

We're talking about man raping woman and also woman raping man.  

:+

Kitty C.

The idiots hired by porn movie producers to make sure the 'actors' maintain their 'form'.

And in case anyone is wondering, I learned this from a Jill Sobule song she performed on The Bob and Tom Show........ ;-)

Indigo Mom

Now why did mr. perfect respond to my post with that?  Hell, I thought that's what he called a stiffy.  How that weirdo can bring porno into a thread about male rape is beyond me.  But then...awwww nevermind.  LOL

:+

Davy

**Now why did mr. perfect respond to my post with that? **

Simply put it's because that is how you have depicted yourself in previous post when describing sexual exploits in your penisland and I thought it would cut down your blah blah blah if you would just say "Indy is a FLUFFER".   Then perhaps everybody could get on to issues revelant to the mission of SPARC.

**How that weirdo can bring porno into a thread about male rape is beyond me. **

Duh ! Fluffing is part of the rape act.  The term is not exclusive to the porn industry.  

I learned of this term in a conversation with someone wanting to collect child support from a Fluffer.  (I think he decided it would sound more professional to just call it an Erection Engineer on the forms).  Now this someone and his wife were instrumental in changing the state DCF laws, policies, and pactices but all that is to relevant to SPARC so you would'nt want to hear it......

Indigo Mom

QUICK...call my local police department!!!  Better not let me get away with this one, bygollygoshdarn!!!

StPaulieGirl

I thought they were genuinely attracted to their partners!  Heehee...

StPaulieGirl

[p]What are you talking about?  What does that "job" have to do with a woman forcibly raping a man?  Fluffing is part of the rape act.  Does this mean that you consider foreplay an act of rape?

Now this someone and his wife were instrumental in changing the state DCF laws, policies, and pactices but all that is to relevant to SPARC so you would'nt want to hear it......

[p]Oh grow up.  If you have something relevent to say, just say it.  Minus such gems as "Penisland", please.  Wait, you don't think you can shock us by using junior high school tactics, do you?  What's next, posting pics of icky tarantulas and garter snakes?