Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 08:40:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

An early Christmas greeting~

Started by oneandonly, Dec 07, 2003, 12:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oneandonly

I was looking at the calender today and realized how fast the Christmas season will be upon us (not to mention the stores being prepared since Halloween~). Before the time continues to fly by, I'd like to take a minute to first of all, thank  Waylon for this site. There's not one day that goes by that I don't come here and either learn something new, or make new friends or keep in touch with the "old" ones.....I've shed tears of both sorrow and joy (more joy, as of late-woohoo!) when folks come in here and share their stories....I've found my own support and love from sharing our story with friends here...
My thanks to Soc's and Brent and Dr. D and Dr. Reena~the wisdom and care shown to posters is not easily expressed in words, Im afraid.
My thanks to all of my friends on here. Over the years, "listening" to me, giving hugs, providing a swift kick in the pants when needed..again, words cannot express the gratitude.
My wishes for all of you and yours is for a safe, loving, happy holiday season. This doesnt quite really express the true meaning of the feelings I have, but know they are heartfelt. For those of you just  beginning the journey or perhaps in the middle of it, know that my husband and myself pray for all of you in your quest to be a viable part of your children's lives and know that we consider each and every struggle a part of our own.
My one Christmas wish would be that some day, in the near future, this site and others like it will no longer be needed~