Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: pierce brosnan  (Read 1463 times)


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 185
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
pierce brosnan
« on: May 26, 2004, 09:47:32 AM »
I want to find out more about Pierce Brosnan. He is mentioned in Sacks’ article:

Also see this film reference Brosnan produced and starred in:


Sacks says Brosnan has spoken in support of father’s/children’s rights. Brosnan made a film about a father and a custody battle. (Evelyn) Brosnan started in a pro-dad satirical major film about custody: Mrs. Doubtfire.  

Anyone know anything else about him in these regards?


  • Guest
RE: pierce brosnan
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2004, 10:42:38 AM »
   I came across the same thing. I'm not sure but I think the movie he did was the one about the father from Scotland or Ireland who in the 1800's took on the entire legal system of his country to get custody. He ended up winning. When I was looking for examples of court cases -- some mysterious person emailed me this one. I didn't look into it much, because I figured it wasn't very relevant to current issues. But it is a true story. Later, I saw something somewhere that mentioned Pierce
Brosnan and made the connection that he played the part of that father and that he was father advocate oriented.
   Good idea to look into.... might be very worth looking into. If you need help with anything on it, let me know....

         ~ From small acorns grow mighty Oaks ~


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 106
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Evelyn was an AWESOME movie!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 05:08:07 PM »
Pierce Brosnan would be an EXCELLENT fathers rights spokesperson!


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.