Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:57:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Edwards Drops Out Of The Race

Started by StPaulieGirl, Mar 02, 2004, 07:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peanutsdad

LOL!!!

I knew it.

No way in hell you have ever done a damn thing for your country,, in fact,, you sound french now Richie.

Is this how you handle issues you know you have absolutely zero knowledge on Richie?? You resort to name calling? Dont care for people who DO have a bit of charactor to show others yours is seriously lacking eh?

You see folks,, the standard answer for someone suffering from cranialrectal inversion like this liberal popinjay is to tell you that either A,, your ignorance is overwhleming( a standard answer when they have absolutely no intention of pulling their head out),, or B,,,, they resort to flat namecalling.

When their pie in the sky liberal views are shot down by people grounded in reality that throw facts at em,, they simply cannot stand it.

But,, thats ok,, its his RIGHT in this country to be a self deluded fool,, just as its my duty to protect his right to be one. God help him if me and others like me arent vigilant in protecting his right.

richiejay

>LOL!!!
>
>I knew it.

By your responses you know everything.  Wonder why you're on this site if you know so much.  Bet you have the same responses toward your ex.
>
>No way in hell you have ever done a damn thing for your
>country,, in fact,, you sound french now Richie.

Now I could get into details, but frankly Mr Penis you are completely wrong.  Not only have I fought for my country, I continue to be a civil servant for this government.  What response to the fact that you are COMPLETELY wrong do you have to that?
>
>Is this how you handle issues you know you have absolutely
>zero knowledge on Richie?? You resort to name calling? Dont
>care for people who DO have a bit of charactor to show others
>yours is seriously lacking eh?

The name calling started with you..and the Richie bit every other line.  As far as what you call character..maybe if you showed some I might have some respect for what you say.  But you are a know-it-all, you jump to conclusions and formulate opinions based on a narrow minded view.
>
>
>You see folks,, the standard answer for someone suffering from
>cranialrectal inversion like this liberal popinjay is to tell
>you that either A,, your ignorance is overwhleming( a standard
>answer when they have absolutely no intention of pulling their
>head out),, or B,,,, they resort to flat namecalling.

I never claimed I was liberal, just didn't like Bush.  There is a difference.  I could email you the definitions if you like.
>
>When their pie in the sky liberal views are shot down by
>people grounded in reality that throw facts at em,, they
>simply cannot stand it.

Oh, yes..you are so right again.  I can't stand it.  I'm so afraid of you..and those "facts" that you throw at me...
>
>But,, thats ok,, its his RIGHT in this country to be a self
>deluded fool,

You shouldn't be THAT hard on yourself penis

, just as its my duty to protect his right to be
>one. God help him if me and others like me arent vigilant in
>protecting his right.

Peanutsdad

Well gee RICHIE,, if you didnt want us to address you as RICHIE,, why did you choose the handle?

As far as your derogatory term for me,, nowhere do I see in my profile nor posts using the term penis as you have for me.

I'll take it as a compliment that you feel the need to try to insult me.

Quite frankly, it doesnt take anyone with more than average intellect and education to see the lack of ability and charactor you have already displayed. But Im glad you think I have superior mental abilities to you.

I have absolutely no trouble believing you are a "civil servant". So how long have you been sucking off the public tit RITCHIE? It explains why you wouldnt like to see air traffic control in the public sector.

As far as facts RITCJIE,, StPaulie was the one that tossed those out for your reading pleasure,, to which,, you responded with insults.

Cya fool.

Oh,, btw RITCHIE,, try getting a real job,, you know,, one where you actually have to worry about your performance for your raises. As in....private sector?

StPaulieGirl

Penis.  That is just SO intelligent.

You're a product of modern education and broken families.  You have my condolences...now get over it and grow up.  

One more thing...don't ask us grown ups to provide facts, then ignore the evidence in front of your eyes.

Madrone

While you are correct that Richie's "penis" comment  was out of line and juvenile, I imagine the attack on his intelligence and honor by you and Peanutdad probably put him over the top.

You've been happilly trotting out your anti-Kerry posts over and over again, and when someone posts an alternate view you blew up. Just like your leader, you can't tolerate dissent. I think Richie isn't the only one that needs to grow up. I won't even get into Peanutsdad basically calling him a terrorist supporter and the "french" comment - ridiculous.

By the way - your "Clinton did nothing" post has been debunked by snopes.com, as well as your "Kerry's service is fishy" post somewhere below.

You've been shilling for freerepublic since you've been here - the same website that had a member photoshop a picture of Kerry standing at a podium w/ Fonda, then send mass email it all over the web.  Also ridiculous.

If you have such difficulty respecting opposing views I would suggest you keep your political postings over on freerepublic where you can preach to the choir. Myself, and many other americans do not agree with your stance - tis the beauty of living in America, unless I missed the memo stating I am now living under the United States of StPaulieGirl.

Peanutsdad

>While you are correct that Richie's "penis" comment  was out
>of line and juvenile, I imagine the attack on his intelligence
>and honor by you and Peanutdad probably put him over the top.

Call a spade a spade. So long as it was frank open debate, it was ok. Richie called the tune on intelligence digs,, I just danced to it.

>
>
> You've been happilly trotting out your anti-Kerry posts over
>and over again, and when someone posts an alternate view you
>blew up. Just like your leader, you can't tolerate dissent. I
>think Richie isn't the only one that needs to grow up. I won't
>even get into Peanutsdad basically calling him a terrorist
>supporter and the "french" comment - ridiculous.

Ridiculous? Perhaps so,, in your opinion . I see his way of thinking as fostering an environment conducive to brazen acts by terorists. People like him are Bin Ladens best friends.

>
> By the way - your "Clinton did nothing" post has been
>debunked by snopes.com, as well as your "Kerry's service is
>fishy" post somewhere below.
>
> You've been shilling for freerepublic since you've been here
>- the same website that had a member photoshop a picture of
>Kerry standing at a podium w/ Fonda, then send mass email it
>all over the web.  Also ridiculous.
>
> If you have such difficulty respecting opposing views I would
>suggest you keep your political postings over on freerepublic
>where you can preach to the choir. Myself, and many other
>americans do not agree with your stance - tis the beauty of
>living in America, unless I missed the memo stating I am now
>living under the United States of StPaulieGirl.

I believe I stated in my posts,, you have the right to believe as you please, and the will have that right protected by myself and others like me.
You have the right to think me ridiculous,, and whats REALLY hilarious,, is you keep that right by the force or arms that me and my brethren provide.

richiejay

>Well gee RICHIE,, if you didnt want us to address you as
>RICHIE,, why did you choose the handle?

It's not the handle, Mr. Perfect, it's your condescending use of it
>
>As far as your derogatory term for me,, nowhere do I see in my
>profile nor posts using the term penis as you have for me.

It's called humor, Tough Guy...and though it isn't written....I somehow see it in your posts.
>
>I'll take it as a compliment that you feel the need to try to
>insult me.
>
>Quite frankly, it doesnt take anyone with more than average
>intellect and education to see the lack of ability and
>charactor you have already displayed. But Im glad you think I
>have superior mental abilities to you.

So you decide to be frank, now?  I was beginning to wonder when you would start doing that.  
>
>
>I have absolutely no trouble believing you are a "civil
>servant". So how long have you been sucking off the public tit
>RITCHIE? It explains why you wouldnt like to see air traffic
>control in the public sector.

My work as a civil servant is VOLUNTEER, moron.  And the reason I don't want to see air traffic go to the public sector has to do with safety.  Yes, even safety for guys like you.
>
>As far as facts RITCJIE,, StPaulie was the one that tossed
>those out for your reading pleasure,, to which,, you responded
>with insults.

She tossed out "facts" about Bill Clinton that put all responsibilities on him and none on Bush.  The insults came later.>
>Cya fool.
>
>Oh,, btw RITCHIE,, try getting a real job,, you know,, one
>where you actually have to worry about your performance for
>your raises. As in....private sector?

Again, jump to conclusions. You haven't got a clue as to what I do (my friends are the controllers), but your narrow mindeness seems to serve you oh so well.  

richiejay

>Penis.  That is just SO intelligent.
>
>You're a product of modern education and broken families.  You
>have my condolences...now get over it and grow up.  

I can't get over the fact that your lack of education is so evident and makes you just one sheep of the millions.  Maybe you should just start thinking on your own.......
>
>One more thing...don't ask us grown ups to provide facts, then
>ignore the evidence in front of your eyes.

Whatever SPG...you have so many posts but so little to say...provide facts that are relevant and whole, not some self-serving diatribe about blaming Bill Clinton for your lot in life.

Madrone

<<>>

I don't know you well enough to think you ridiculous, or not. Your comments, however, were.  I suppose the quickest way to end a debate with someone that doesn't toe the "party line" without actually considering what they are saying is to call them a terrorist sympathizer and suggest they enjoy people dying by terrorist acts. That, sir, is unfair and not what America is about.

I have many friends and family members that have served, and are serving in our military.  Many of them were in Vietnam, and have seen war from the front lines. Most of them do not agree with you.  I'm not sure why you think all military personnel are of single mind, but I assure you they are not. I would imagine they are pretty evenly split, much like the rest of America.

This is why I wish politics were not mentioned on this board.  It is a very devisive subject, on a board where we should all be united to fight for fathers and their rights to their children.

StPaulieGirl

I started posting Kerry articles while Edwards was still in the running.  Many people here are young, and heard a lot of propaganda as far as the Vietnam war.  I think as Americans, they deserve to know the real story.

These are the folks who won't vote for Bush, so why shouldn't they be educated on some facts about other candidates?  I don't know whether Bush can't tolerate dissent, but I know he won't tolerate terrorism.  I posted a link that featured a rare audio tape of Clinton admitting that we were offered Bin Laden but he didn't see the need to get him.

"French" is an adjective in popular venacular these days.  

By the way - your "Clinton did nothing" post has been debunked by snopes.com, as well as your "Kerry's service is fishy" post somewhere below.

[p]  You're right, Clinton sent a few cruise missiles and hit an aspirin factory, coincidently while the impeachment process was in full swing.  As far as Kerry's service record goes, it stinks like seven day old fish. Oh, btw did you know he served in Vietnam?

You've been shilling for freerepublic since you've been here - the same website that had a member photoshop a picture of Kerry standing at a podium w/ Fonda, then send mass email it all over the web. Also ridiculous.

[p]Well on that score, you could also say that I shill for SPARC over on Free Republic ;-)  Yes that was some picture.  Work of art.  This guy does some amazing work.  I used to have a pic of Hill, Janet, and another woman knocking back bottles of Colt 45, watching a table dancer.  It was a hoot!  

I certainly do respect opposing views.  That's why I post Kerry stories.  Unfortunately Edwards dropped out of the race, because he was a gentleman who wasn't too far to the left, imo.  Too bad the Republicans for Sharpton campaign never took off.  Go ahead and vote for whoever you feel would make the best president.  You're not reading the posts objectively.  Why are my posts causing you such discomfort?