Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:44:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

LMAO icky foods..........

Started by wendl, May 03, 2004, 04:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wendl

I feel so sorry for children or any person are forced to eat GREEN BEAN CASSEROLEx( ewwwwwwwwwwww how can anyone eat that stuff.

:-)

kiddosmom

I really do not like casseroles of any kind *YUCK*
And I love spagetti, but if it is not made right * and alot of people think they know what they are doing* then it is icky.

Peanutsdad

Brussel sprouts and rutabagas!!!

Only an inhumane monster would force those on a helpless child!!

Kitty C.

COOKED CABBAGE!!!!!!!!!!  Talk about a reeking, stinking mess!  Anything that smells that bad MUST taste like sh**!

:-)

As for green bean casserole, I'm actually quite fond of it!  But then I like green beans, too!  With the right amounts of cream of mushroom soup, hamburger, tater tots, and shredded cheese, I have no problems getting all my boys to eat it, LOL!  
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Peanutsdad

ugggg, you throw a 'shroom at me, I'll throw up on you.

LOL,, but cabbage,, mmmMmmmMMMmm,, with corned beef,, yum yum yum

Kitty C.

That means more for me!!!!!!!!  We're in the middle of Morel season here and that is one thing in this world that I will eat till I get physically ill, LOL!!!!  Go traipsing around in the timber looking for them, clean 'em, flour 'em, and fry 'em in butter..............Heaven on Earth I tell ya!

But I know, PD.  Some people just can't handle the thought of eating a 'fungus'.............  

For all you 'shroomers out there, eat your hearts out!  DH works for a RR maintenance-of-way crew, and he has FOUR HUNDRED miles of mushroom territory to hunt in!  I gotta learn how to preserve them, because it outta be a crime to waste them, LOL!

Still gotta say that something that smells as bad as cooked cabbage canNOT possibly taste good.  I figure that if bacon tastes like it smells, then I KNOW I'm right, LOL!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

wendl

No the nastiest thing is Liver and Onions.

Kitty C.

Well, then it's a tie for me!  I still won't let my mom live it down how she tried to pass liver off as steak when I was a kid...BLECH!!!!!!!  ;-)