Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 08:15:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

singlemomz website

Started by tryingtohelp, May 06, 2004, 03:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peanutsdad

You turn off your firewall and popup blocker?  those are the most common problems to getting into it.

mandi

Oh no hun, it is not just you.  And it is not just the moderators.  I asked a question and expressed an opinion on one of the post and boy, did i get a rude reply.  And I said in my thread that I was not trying to disrespect or upset anyone.  But it just seem some of those people have been really dealt a good one, if you know what i mean.

*~Mandi~*

kiddosmom

OK, I have said nothing so far.
As many probably know, I post both sites, and another for steps.
This site is mainly geared for the men who have crappy ex-wifes, but do not turn away good moms looking for help. They are wary of being treated with direspect.
SingleMomz is mainly geared for wemon who have crappy ex husbands, but do not turn good dads away looking for help. They are wary of being treated with disrespect.

Both sites are alike, I have seen both attack when they are being treated wrongly. I honestly think both should share resourses.

-----I asked a question and expressed an opinion on one of the post and boy, did i get a rude reply.-----

The same will happen here as seen several times.

Childrenfirst

Joni

I have been a moderator of the chat room for 5 years. I do not remember a joni coming in but there is no elite group in there. Sometimes some of us have been there so long that we have formed a bond and we do talk back and forth among ourselves and joke.

I do not feel we ever ignore a newcomer who seeks help. Did you post questions an were ignored? Sometimes we kid back and forth among ourselves and you just have to pop in and interupt us. I am so sorry if you feel you were not accepted.

I will make sure when you come in that you are not ignored. We are not and exclusive group.....we are friends who have a common bond and welcome all newcomers who want to help fight the fight or need help.

Let me know what I can do to help.

Childrenfirst

Most of the time it is the pop up stopper that interferes in getting into chat ..make sure that is off and try again. We love newcomers and are nothing like the singlezmoms site!

Childrenfirst

PD...
You have been in chat for along time and treated like family. There is really only one poster that has challenged you. If you wish to stay away, then that is your choice but you must also count all of us who have supported you in all of this. Start counting on your fingers those who have given you problems and those who have not. I have found those I have conflict with....I ignore in chat......

We will miss you, but you do what you feel you must do.

SallyandJack

what are the sites for stepmoms?....i like this site but i could use a good stepmom site.

thanks!

nosonew

Some suggest lifeinablender.com, but I don't go there, too many bm's, I suggest you try secondwivescafe.com, you have to apply first before admittance, but I just love it!  It is also pretty safe, as you can list the bm as someone to DO NOT ADMIT.  You will love it!

SallyandJack

notsonew

thanks again!  i just signed up for both.  but what's up with the 3 replies in lifeinalender?  isn't there an easier way to just get on?  my goodness.