Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 11:14:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

GOOD MORNING AMERICA STORY!!

Started by smtotwo, Jun 01, 2004, 06:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smtotwo

Everyone please e-mail gma as soon as possible.

They ran a story about a mother who is being FORCED to turn her children over to (GASP! OH NO!) their father.

SHe was never found unfit, however the decision was based on the mothers false abuse allegations during the trial.

SHe now has supervised visits that she must pay for.

//www.abcnews.com  click on good morning america.  at the bottom of the page  click on  e-mail us.

Please please lets inundate them.

I also directed them to this site and to the site in my state that I use.

Brent

I couldn't find it; could you please provide a direct link to the story?

littlebit

Where can we read the story?

smtotwo

I searched the site and even checked the archives,(but the story won't be there until tomorow).  And its not there.  However, I was so upset and disgusted by the bias in the story that I immediately fired off an e-mail.

Also, after losing custody due to parental alienation, this woman went on gma and bad mouthed the father and stepmother on national television!

The issue was that the twins were born out of wedlock due to an affair, Dad was married, and had an affair that produced the twins.
Mom says that Dad was never involved and has only seen the kids for 2 one week vacations. No mention of whether mom made the relationship difficult for dad.

Custody was reversed because Mom made sexual abuse allegations and they were unfounded.

What made me the most upset was they were talking about  "something called parental alienation" and this mother "lost" her children and had to "give them up today".

No mention of Fathers losing their children EVEY SINGLE DAY, or Fathers GIVING UP  their children.

It was really very disturbing and I did give them the link to this site so that maybe they could look at the other side of the story.

Maybe if we all mail them they will look at the other side of the story.

I wish you could have seen or read this story.

StPaulieGirl

Liars make lousy parents.   I resent people who make false accusations of abuse, because thanks to them, authorities don't take real accusations seriously.

Those kids shouldn't be with either parent because both lack any kind of character.  Dad cheated on his wife, and mom is a homewrecker who lies.  Good luck, kids!

kitten

Dad may have cheated on his wife or is she lying about that too? Whether he did or not,  Dad did not abuse the children.  Should children be taken away from a parent because of adultery?  I think not.  

StPaulieGirl

I define cheating as a husband and wife living under the same roof.  One of them has an affair, and that's adultery.  I don't care if they hate each other's guts and don't sleep together, it's still adultery.  

I was just making a statement about character.  Years ago, adultery was grounds for divorce and custody determination.  Neither one of them have good character, imo...

kitten

I agree, but we are talking about child abuse here.  We all (including judges) have our opinions on what constitutes good character, but child abuse is child abuse.  The children should not be separated from their father because he showed poor character.  In a perfect world, all parents would be of good moral character.

smtotwo

it didn't say anything at all about finding more info on the story. Only gave me the website to visit to get either a written or a video transcript of the show.

kitten

I encourage all of you to go to abcnews.com message boards and read and reply to what others are saying about Bridgette Marks.