Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: I Need Help Getting Emacipated  (Read 1102 times)


  • Guest
I Need Help Getting Emacipated
« on: Sep 07, 2004, 09:57:06 PM »
My name is Charlie Kissinger I live in McDowell County,WV and I need some information about how to get emancipated because my mother I live with my grandparents because my mother doesen't want me i've never met my father and my grandparents don't want me because they hate my mother my stepfather and I always try to kill each other literally and I know I can support myself I have a job and a place to stay until I get a place of my own (I allready have that worked out) i've looked for infomation everywhere but cant find it,so if you can help me please answer this forum or email me at Redseal938@Juno.com

                                                               Thank You


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.