Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: who do represent the state?  (Read 1119 times)


  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 385
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
who do represent the state?
« on: May 15, 2005, 08:49:09 PM »
I have been accused for the past 2 years of countless false accusations from my ex, she repeatively call the police to make false allegations, ...

anyway, after 2 years of countless proofs and tape recording, I do want to file a formal complaint to the state.

Who do I need to contact in my state to file complains after her and possibly have the state sue her, ...

is it the attorney general's office?


  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 630
  • Karma: 56
  • Been hanging out since 1998... I think.
    • View Profile
No Dear, Call the DA in the county you were arrested in. (NM)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 05:01:32 PM »
No Dear, Call the DA in the county you were arrested in. (NM)
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.