Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 04:53:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Not sure where to post this, but I have a few questions....

Started by SMinKCMO, Dec 08, 2003, 09:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMinKCMO

Ok here goes...

Mudbunnies had mentioned something a while back about notice of non-compliance.  I have a few questions about that, I am in Missouri, would the court know what this is?  Would I have to explain why I am wanting  it to be put with our file at the court house?  Any other information that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.

Different subject:

PB had let SD get involved with a friends church (which is absolutely great, even sent a thank you card to the friend) Now they are having a ceremony to award the kids for participating.  SD wants us there.  We have requested the information from PB and she refuses to give it to us.  We even called the friend and requested the information, 4 days later she calls DH back and says that she doesn't feel comfortable giving him the information and that he should take it up with PB.  Now of course she doesn't want to give us the information she is PB's friend, duh!  I guess my question is, what should we do now?  How should this be handled? or should we handle it at all?

Thanks for any input/advice.

Kitty C.

As for the church thing, contact the church directly.  If your DH tells them his daughter will be a part of it and that she wants him to attend, he just needs to know date, time, and location, there's no reason why they won't give it to you, unless PB has brainwashed EVERYONE there as well.........
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......