Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 02:31:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

falsely accused

Started by iamn00n3, Mar 13, 2006, 01:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamn00n3

well it's been three long months of fear and torment since my wife filed the restraining order that tore our family apart. As bad as things have been, with lots of help from good freinds and family, I didn't succumb to my grief, but rose above, fought for my kids future and secured a 50/50 parenting plan.

So I guess this post has two purposes.

First of all, to all parents everywhere who love and cherish their children, HEAR MY VOICE!! YOU CAN WIN! My wife pulled out all the stops trying to seperate me from our children. You can't fall prey to the urge to hurt them back. keep your eyes on the goal, your childrens future, with you in it. Keep your nose clean and your eyes open. I expended every resource available, to the point of ruining my own life. In the end though, it was worth every tear, every nightmare, every failed hope. DO NOT EVER GIVE UP! YOU CAN DO IT!

Second, and ultimately least important, I failed at every single selfish item I tried to accomplish. While everyone and their brother now knows that I never abused my wife, it is too late to remove the finding of abuse. It hurts like you wouldn't even believe. Going through this process though, I found that in the end, being innocent is almost good enough. Now I'm not saying that if you're being accused of abuse you didn't commit, that you should roll over and take it. I am saying that the people that love and care about you won't believe it, no matter how much you fear it. DO NOT SUCCUMB TO FEAR! Your children, like mine depend on that strength in your character that made you a good husband,wife,father, or mother. FIGHT FOR THEM! You need to forget the personal bovine poo-poo that created the situation, and concentrate on whats really important. THE KIDS.

This screen name is the same for yahoo messenger, so if there is anyone out there who thinks they can't do it, thinks they can't possibly win, write to me. I stop by this site everyday, usually more than once. My messenger is on all day long. I can't say I'll have all the answers, but I have a couple. Even if you just need to vent, which believe me, you need to do a LOT!!! It's safer than doing something dumb that your kids might regret!!

So here in NH things are starting to look a little brighter. It was a long cold, dark winter. I still miss my wife. I still wish she would come home. I wish she had talked to me about how she had felt. I wish there was some way to fix what has happened to my family.

But I can't make those wishes come true.

All I can do is be Dad.

And wish.

STAY STRONG. YOUR CHILDREN NEED YOU!!

"Out of the darkness that covers me, black as pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be for my inconquerable soul."~invictus

Stepmom0418

MixedBag

congrats from our family too!

Cookiemomma4

Congrats and thanks for sharing!  Usually only the negative is heard, but this gives hope to those of us who are still trying for that first breakthrough.  God Bless!