Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: How do I doit ?  (Read 1293 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
How do I doit ?
« on: May 08, 2006, 04:26:11 AM »
Ok hear is my story. My divorce was final on Dec 13, 2001
thank god. We have 2 beautiful boys there ages are 6 & 3
years of age. We have joint legal and she has full physical
custody. Well sense then my X wife has hade 2 mental
breakdowns. And has other mental problems that are just
Cuming out. And on top of all that she has been using drugs.
The way I now about the drug use is that her best friends
have came to me because of there concern that the kids might
not be safe.

The way I fill is that kids need there mother and father in
there life. But I don’t won’t my kids in any danger. What I
need to now is how I go about filing for emergency custody
until my X gets sum kind of help. I now she has been going to
a shrink to get help but she is still having problems. But she
is not getting any help for the drugs. I don’t have the money
to get an attorney. Can you tell me what I can do so I can
keep my kids safe?


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.