Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:40:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A couple issues here

Started by superdad01, Aug 21, 2008, 06:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superdad01

First circumstances has changed since court order.
Child is in school
I work 1st shift instead of 3rd.
I have been shortchanged on parenting time for quite a while.
We both have 1st right of refusal in order.

Now supposedly mom is finally working. (no idea where)
on some occassions mom is not there when I am to drop child off.

I know I probally could keep her, and I probally should keep her but I know it will be a major pain in my ass if I do. Mom is not trying to tell me where she works  or her work hours so I in turn have no idea of when she would be able to have our daughter or not.

Some suggestions would be helpfull

Kitty C.

And it might be a major pain in your ass if you DON'T.  Whether there is no one there (VERY bad) or someone you do not know (just as bad), you would be held liable for neglect if anything were to happen to her.  Forget your ass, think about her safety.  Even if it's people you know, they don't share custody with you, only the BM does.

So the next time it happens, take her back home with you.  When the BM calls and starts pitching a fit, ask her if she would have done the same had it happened to her and you weren't home?  And if she still has a problem with it, tell her to take it up with the court and she will need to come to YOUR home to pick dau. up, since you already made the trip to her home and she wasn't there.

So what if she gets her panties in a bunch?  What's the worst that can happen?  And how much is your daughter's safety worth?
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

superdad01

Well her Grand parents are there. I know she is in No danger or else I would not take her back in the first place. This is where her and her mother live.

Evertime we have went through this or a similar situation like transportation back-n-forth it always comes back to get me 10x worse.

Once I diden't take her back becuse she was not there and next thing I know i have police at my door saying I tried to run her over. It's crazy.
Some kind of crazy allegation and my daughter already has issues with PAS