Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 19, 2024, 04:54:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Request opinions

Started by backwardsbike, Nov 18, 2004, 01:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backwardsbike

Last year this was possible for DS.  I think it may be possible for DD but I think dad monitors their accounts

wendl

NO I am talking email from school from the teachers email. Call the teachers to see if this is ok, or set them up a new hotmail account and see if the school will allow kids to email you during their breaks.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

MixedBag

Or you set up a hotmail account or yahoo that dad doesn't know about.

and then tell them....

AND set a trap to see if dad is recording and tell the kids about it....

worked like a charm for me.

And of course, give him the envelopes....

backwardsbike

Now Mixed bag, let's talk.  I am about the most naive person in the world.  At least I was before I ever got involved with this custody mess.  Please tell me how to lay a trap to see if those calls are being recorded.  I actually laid awake for four hours last night trying to figure it out and din't have even one idea.  I'm all ears.  You may email if you feel more comfortable.

As for setting up a secret account--they tell him everything right down to which brand of cheese I buy.  They think he is omnipotent, like God.  I think that is why DS doesn't call from school. I did tell him I would accept collect calls.  I already gave him the envelopes!  No brainer.

MixedBag

You have a PM....

Lay a trap?

Did that here a few years ago and on the phone.

Simply tell the kids something that isn't true and see if it's makes it rounds back to you via the EX.  However, it won't "work" if the kids tell the EX everything anyways.

See -- if your son truly wants to talk to you, then he won't tell Dad about the yahoo account or what you two said on the phone.....and that's what your other posts read like or sounded like.

You're entitled to private conversations with your kids -- or private memories.  Maybe that's what you need to encourage when you do see him -- that you two deserve a relationship separate or independent of DAD.

Actually what happened to me (here) was that I posted something and only part of what I said made it's rounds.  Then I showed the child the whole post and she said "Geez, I guess I didn't get the whole story."  It was like what gets printed in the National Enquirer...only part of the truth and not the whole scoop.

BTW -- My EX and his fake-wife read here and are probably printing this post off just to show how "mean and vindictive" I am and all the games I've played in the past -- forgetting the true intentions which is to expose their true colors.  And it worked like a charm....

backwardsbike

MixedBag

In the user menu, click on Inbox.

And if I remember right, there might be a message towards the top of the screen that says you have a PM....to click on.

backwardsbike

jojobear

why not................ you call them?

olanna

Humm...bet I can guess the answer to that one...

1. "HE/she isn't home right now, can I take a message and have them call you back?" Only no phone call ever comes and when you talk to them the next time, ..."we never got that message..."

2.  Ring....ring.....ring....ring......"Hi, you've reached the Buttheads...."
(Repeat this times about 100).

3.  "He/she are doing chores right now. Try back later."

4.  "He/she doesn't want to talk right now..."

That's why most NCP's prefer their teenagers to call them. PAS at it's best....or worst....