Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: PAS  (Read 1908 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
« on: Oct 28, 2005, 02:58:04 PM »
I am having an extreme amount of trouble with my ex, but most with my child's stepmother! I believe that my daughter is being subjected to PAS, and I want to know what procedure I would need to go through to have my daughter PAS specialized child psychologist. Is it best to address this issue in court, or can I take her to an independant psychologist?!? My daughter was told that if she wanted to come live with me she could, but she better say goodbye to all her brother, her bedrooms, all her toys, and all the sports she is in because I could not afford them...She was also reprimanded for taking some pictures of me to school, and when her stepmother found out she had done this she ripped up some of the cards and pictures my daughter had of me! To me this is beyond comprehension. ANy suggestions in regards to the PAS? or her being tested/seen for this?


  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • *****
  • Posts: 3049
  • Karma: 155
  • That's Me...MixedBag
    • View Profile
    • http://www.doilyboutique.com
« Reply #1 on: Oct 29, 2005, 09:26:27 AM »
READ Divorce Poison -- it gives you examples of all sorts of situations and then ways to help the situation get better.

From what I understand, the child can't be "tested" for this....


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.