Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Dishonest GAL  (Read 1442 times)


  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 411
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Dishonest GAL
« on: Jan 13, 2004, 03:10:29 AM »

     The GAL In my case has distorted information  that I gave her , I have found that there have been other cases she has done this on and Have spoke to one person that filed a grievance , the grievance achieved nothing , Even though he and his wife were witness to different info
      1 , If I file a grievance can there be repercussions as far as My relationship to my child ? [ Although My case has been to trial]

      2, who reviews a grievance? [ Pierce county superior court ]
        washinton state
      3 Is there any other avenue to handle a Bad GAL?
      4 , Would there be any use to all of the affected people to file together
      5 would there be any use to a group effort through an atty

Indigo Mom

  • Guest
RE: FILE IT!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2004, 08:49:46 AM »
I'm not an attorney, but the bar association "reviews" it.  Look at it this way...you file nothing, more people get screwed.  You file something...and if anyone ever decides to check this GAL out before requesting him...they won't!

I've filed a grievance, nothing happened...but I'm happy I did.  My idiotic GAL should have his license removed as he's destroying childrens lives.  But...like I said, nothing happened YET!  I'm sure if more people file, it will be looked into.

"one person files, he/she looks disgruntled...many people file and you have a case"

Another option...do you have the money to run an ad in your local newspaper?  That's how I found this organization who is tearing down those imbecile Judges, lawyers, and GAL's...one at a time.  


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.