Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 11:19:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Missing girl found in MOM's custody....NINE years later............

Started by Kitty C., Jul 15, 2004, 09:53:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motivator

LOL  "No charges have been filed against the mother, but authorities are investigating."

Right.... if the positions were reversed and the father had bolted, you could see the head lines now! "Dead beat dad arrested for obviously kidnapping poor daughter!"

Pathetic... no wonder we fathers have no respect for our judicial system... and the press isn't far behind.

mango

I am in Ohio, and the local news reported no charges, as teh dad was not sure he was going to pursue custody, as he wants to weigh the best interest of the child first.

Here is a guy that is worried about how the child will react to this MESS her mother created, and his concern is the childs feelings. He seems like a compassionate guy.

Unfortunately its' the childs life that becomes a mess for the outcome–whatever it may be.

Peanutsdad

I think the point is,, if the situation were reversed,,,this man would be sitting in jail. Period.

Bolivar OH

Yngsmommy

Having grown up in Woodland Hills, and having been kidnapped by my own mother...

My heart goes out to that poor man.

And throw that woman in jail!

joni

challenge custody....how long before mom files for 9 years worth of back child support?

jilly

I was being VERY sarcastic.  This story came out after all that crap with Raingirl and I just couldn't resist being a smarta**.