Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 08:47:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

paranoia at 9:37 PM EST

Started by antonin, Jul 15, 2004, 06:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antonin

Decree states:

IT is hereby ordered and adjudged that should defendant, XXXXXXXXXX, move to the XXXXXXX area including XXXXX or any other area within which the plaintiff or Defendant may reside so long as they are within appproximately 20 driving miles of each other within 18 months of entry of this judgement of divorce, then parenting time shall be modified with the child alternating her residence, one week with plaintiff mother, one week with defendant father....."

I moved to the area in Oct 03 and began 50/50 then. I filed a motion to reduced CS in May 04. The hearing was June 10th. At the hearing the referee told me I had not filed a Motion to Change Parenting Time, but he would put the recommendation for alternating weekly custody in his recommendation (which he did), along with the recommedation to reduce support. My divorce was final Jan 7th 03. Eighteen months from that date was July 7th, 2004.

The referee did not bring up any time limit problems at the hearing. He just asked me when I started 50/50 and I produced a notarized affadavit
from EX dated April 30, 2004, stating we were doing 50/50. I filed a change of address with the FOC in Oct. As per my post below, i have not recieved a court order. ( I posted a response to your reply that I would not receive a court order..please read).

1. Does my court order mean I have 18 months to move and it does not matter when I file the motion to change parenting time as long as I have moved within the 18 months or does it mean I have 18 months to move, file , the motion, and get the order approved?

socrateaser

>1. Does my court order mean I have 18 months to move and it
>does not matter when I file the motion to change parenting
>time as long as I have moved within the 18 months or does it
>mean I have 18 months to move, file , the motion, and get the
>order approved?

18 months to move, forever to file.

Lucky you on the computer generated withholding order. If it's already signed, and the limiting period expired, then serve it on your employer and your all set.