Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 12:11:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Motion of Her Counsel To Withdraw Himself

Started by Windd, Aug 20, 2004, 08:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windd

Initail eval done in January. Her counsel requested second one in which judge kept giving them 30 days , 30days , 30days, still going to get it done. We asked judge for temp custody until second evakuation is done, he said no. At the next status it was brought to judges attention the stalling, hey come back in 30 days he said to my atty.
We asked to set it down for trail. Pretrail set two months done the road.
GAL recommended and Judge ordered therapy for son through specific named therapist. Mom was taking him but then decided hey I don't like her and I am not taking him anymore. I'll take him to a person who I like who I can deceive by playing the poor little me role.

Now her atty filed motion to no longer represent her.

What does that mean to case? Could it be a tatic to say hey Judge my client is now being penalized by dad trying to get custody?

I know you don't read tea leaves but how would you pursue/what steps would you now recommend?

Does that throw the pretrial out the window?

Some of the items in the intial eval were corrected;i.e. neighborhood and school.

Not to diminish the civil rifghts movements but I can see how african americans felt in the 60s; with trying to be equal.

Peanutsdad

Our case went thru similar lines.

Her attorney withdrew because she didnt pay him and she was absolutely going against everything he suggested she do.

So, to answer, it likely has less to do with you and more to do with cash.

If she shoes up without an attorney, the judge MAY grant a continuance.