Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:58:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mom, Boyfriend Charged With Drowning Kids

Started by Brent, Dec 10, 2003, 04:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davy

You SIMPLY are NOT CAPABLE of INTELLIGENT COMMUNICATION.

Nothing you say makes sense or is relevant to ANY ISSUE and you could not be further from the TRUTH.  Just your typical single mom manipulations while slobbering all over yourself.

You are clueless and very confused.  The dead girls mother is a real woman and a real mother and so are her sisters and her mother.  Her other daughters and her neices would chew you up and spit you out.  She and I share the same mother and father.  That father, this father and his sons all associate with real women.

It was real women and men ...some known and others unknown, that made it possible for this father to raise his sons.      

Like I've said all along.  You don't know me and never will.  But I know of you and so do the real women in my life.  You're that brown spot on white tissue that we throw down, watch swirl around and disappear until the next time.  See ya again soon in your worthless irrelvant posts that are a waste of everybody's time.... just like the multiple responses.    

StPaulieGirl

You are clueless and very confused. The dead girls mother is a real woman and a real mother and so are her sisters and her mother. Her other daughters and her neices would chew you up and spit you out. She and I share the same mother and father. That father, this father and his sons all associate with real women.

[p]Now I'm pissed off.  You would use a family tragedy to try and cut me down?  Davy you're a punk.  My neutered cat is more of a man than you are.  You ought to be ashamed of yourself.  If those real women read how you used a family disaster to try and smack me down, they'd chew YOU up and spit you out.  I know I would.  I had no idea that you would go so low as to bring up a family tragedy.  You suck eggs.

[p]Hey Davy?  Neices=nieces.  FYI.  Hey if you're going to be an asshole, I can be a spelling Nazi.

[p]You're that brown spot on white tissue that we throw down, watch swirl around and disappear until the next time. See ya again soon in your worthless irrelvant posts that are a waste of everybody's time.... just like the multiple responses.

[p]Dude is that the best you can come up with?  Do you preview your posts before you send them to the board?  Do you know how stupid you're starting to look?  I won't back down.  As long as you keep playing Don Quixote, I'll be the damn windmill.  Grow the hell up.

[p]Did you get bit by the Cobra?

Indigo Mom

We ALL know about many cases where a child was removed from the parents/a parent on BOGUS charges.  Completely bogus, dude.  Lies.

I know a girl who's oldest daughter was molested by her youngest childs father...it was her boyfriend at the time.  The MOMENT she found out, she did everything she was supposed to legally, but first, she moved her and the girls out.  Now, the guy was charged, tried, and convicted, he was sent to jail for X amount of years, BUT...the children were removed from her for 6 months.  Her girls were placed with the state and it took her 6 whole months of fighting to get them back.  Not only that, but she's STILL under social services "watchful" eye, and she didn't do shit!!!!!!

WTF is wrong, Davy?  Kids are being removed from good parents, yet we hear story after story of nightmare parents keeping and then ultimately killing their children.

The ONLY thing I can think of is...just as in "family court"...easy way out.  To take a child from a "fit" parent is easy...removing them from an "unfit" parent is difficult, too much work, blah blah blah.  

Really fricken sad.

Peanutsdad

Actually Indy,

I work on a trauma team in an ER. But, I work closely with a lot of police officers. Perhaps its my penchant for forensics that makes you think Im a cop ;)

One very disturbing trend I've noticed in parents who murder,, is the trend to use drowning or stabbing or shooting.

None of these methods I would call gentle.

Routier used a butcher knife, the woman out east ran her kids into a lake as this one did, the one down in Houston drowned her babies in the tub. 2 fathers I can think of shot theirs as did one other woman.

None of these cases I can think of were easy. In most it was shown the children struggled with their attacker.

Over the years, I've seen the worst one human being can do to another, yet, there is no injury or pain we can inflict on these "parents" that would be suitably depraved to match what they do.

Peanutsdad

Perhaps I can explain the time interval on declaring the kid dead.

The most common cause of cardiac arrest in children is respiratory arrest. ie, drowning will accomplish that quite well. Then we come to another well known medical community fact; young hearts dont like to die. Its very common in children after cardiac arrest and subsequent anoxic brain injury to re-establish a heart beat. We frequently will have to end up doing brain death exams on a child that we have revived the heart on. The length of time tells me they got 2 subsequent brain death exams 6 hours apart and pulled the plug.

Indigo Mom

oh, my bad...I thought you mentioned being a police officer once.  Big Duh slapped on my head.

Anyway, I'd love to be a medical examiner, but oh me oh my...farcked up the ol life too much.  (i envy you and kitty)

Ok, so let me explain why I said "gentle".  I used to read tons of true crime, I'm into all those darned forensic shows, blah blah blah...and while a stranger will slash a childs throat, a parent would cuddle the child while killing them.  While a stranger will choke the child to death with their hands, a parent will place a pillow over their face while also attempting to "snuggle" with them.

I know I'm having a difficult time, but I do know parents kill differently than strangers.  Look at what Patsy Ramsey did to her daughter..and yes, I believe she's guilty.  Used that garote (spelling) but her clothes were all nicely changed into her "favorite" jammies, she was placed there delicately...etc etc.

So, shot #2...did I get it out right this time???  LOL

Peanutsdad

LOL, Indi, tis ok, no duh's here.

And yes, I think I understand better what you mean about gentle. Perhaps you're right in that aspect, but then question,, who is the murdering parent being gentle on?
Righto hun,, themselves. As they cuddle up to the child they are murdering, Im sure that child doesnt feel gentled.

All I can feel about the entire issue on parents murdering their offspring is alarm and disgust at what appears to be a growing trend. As with any phenomena that makes widespread public alarm or panic, or effects society as a whole, I'm sure we'll soon see a backlash kneejerk legal reaction instituted. I'm not sure tho, that it will be one any of us will welcome. Think about it for a minute.

What can all of you see happening as a result of nonthinking kneejerk legal plans being put in place as a result of increased child murders by parents?

Can any of you envison complaints being used that a soon to be ex could scream in order to prevent you being around your kids? How about INCREASED family court authority to step in if there IS a complaint that you might kill your kids,, can you see being convicted and sentenced to no contact without beneift of trial?

The question begs to be asked,,,How can we protect our children? What if there is merely disturbing behavior noted in a parent? How do we determine that it is better to remove a child? Where do we draw the lines on rights being trampled?

I dont ask these questions in defense of this couple or any other parent who murders their children,, but I do ask,, how do we as a society determine when a parent has become a danger to their children. Food for thoughts folks.

Indigo Mom

But it can't be easy or good to figure any of this out.  

StPaulieGirl

All I can feel about the entire issue on parents murdering their offspring is alarm and disgust at what appears to be a growing trend. As with any phenomena that makes widespread public alarm or panic, or effects society as a whole, I'm sure we'll soon see a backlash kneejerk legal reaction instituted. I'm not sure tho, that it will be one any of us will welcome. Think about it for a minute.

[p]Hey, PD,  you forgot that it takes a village to raise a child)(

[p]Ok, no more sarcasm.  Some folks, who happen to be unequivocably prolife, seem to think that this phenomenon is directly related to legalized abortion, and even birth control.  I'm  pro choice with serious
reservations, btw.  Their reasoning is that human life has been cheapened by legalized abortion.  People have become desensitized towards their own offspring.  

[p]Let's focus on children murdered primarily by their mothers, just for this minute.  I wonder if anyone has bothered compiling stats showing whether there is a connection between children murdered by their mothers before and after 1972?

[p]We can all agree that for a parent to murder their children in cold blood goes against human instinct, never mind law and society.  Our instinct is to protect our children, so what's going on?  Let's not discuss Andrea Yates.  She was bedbug crazy.  Susan Smith murdered her kids because a bf held more worth to her than the lives of her two boys.  Let's see what weaksauce excuse these two latest murderers come up with.

[p]I think we're seeing the decline of modern civilization big time.

[p]I dont ask these questions in defense of this couple or any other parent who murders their children,, but I do ask,, how do we as a society determine when a parent has become a danger to their children. Food for thoughts folks.

[p]I don't know.  All the social constraints that actually protected children, have been abolished in the interest of diversity and deliberate social engineering.  Look, until the child comes out of your womb, you can terminate it.  Once the child is born, technically he/she becomes the property of the state.  I figured that out when they made it mandatory for a parent to apply for their child's SSN at birth.  

Indigo Mom

-----Their reasoning is that human life has been cheapened by legalized abortion. -----

Sorry, paulie...but DAMN.  Human life is cheapened when a parent becomes so self absorbed that they can't see past their own friggin wants to see what's really important...their child.

-----People have become desensitized towards their own offspring. -----

Well YA...but not because of legalized abortion.  Because they're pathetic excuses for parents, who care NOT about others...just about their own damned selves.  There are BILLIONS of parents out there who'd NEVER kill their child.  

-----Let's see what weaksauce excuse these two latest murderers come up with.-----

The excuse?  There isn't an "excuse" for murdering your own children.  They're sick in the head f*cks who don't deserve to be called human.  Anything they come up with in regards to WHY they did it is nothing more than 2 selfish shits trying to place blame elsewhere.  

We live in a ME ME ME world, full of selfish twits who won't take responsibility for their own actions.  Have you ever heard a parent who killed their child say, "Yes, your honor, I killed my children and there's no excuse for it!  I take FULL responsibility for MY OWN actions.  No trial needed, please sentence me now".  I haven't heard that.

As a society, we're SO concerned with the "whys" we don't stop to think there ISN'T a why.