Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 06:03:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mom, Boyfriend Charged With Drowning Kids

Started by Brent, Dec 10, 2003, 04:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indigo Mom

Beautiful murdering mother seeking handsome murdering man for loving relationship behind bars.  

WTF?  They actually have fricken prison personals?????  YOU ARE JOKING, RIGHT???????????????????????????

MKx2

They had a big thing on there about her "personal ad" -- check if they have an archive and I'm sure you can find it that way.

LOL ... can you imagine ANYone answering HER personal ad???  Defies logic ... but then whoever said that she had ANY of that.

Indigo Mom

-----During my spare time, I enjoy reading, working puzzles, and writing-----

Let's see.  Spare time?  You're a parent for crying out loud.  Had you not KILLED your innocent children in a selfish "fit" you wouldn't have TIME to read, do puzzles or write...cause your nasty filthy ass would be changing diapers, fixing meals, reading ninite stories.  But nooooo...you went and destroyed 2 lives.  Hey, I bet your kids LOVED being read to and doing puzzles.

-----I love rainbows, Mickey Mouse, the beach, the mountains, and waterfalls-----

You also like some dude who didn't want kids, so you "offed" 2 precious beings.  Butcha know what?  Those 2 little dudes get to enjoy ALL of these things whenever they want now.  However, I bet they would have enjoyed their mommy and daddy taking them to the beach, or jumping around watching a waterfall.  Hell, they'd be old enough now to sing the Mickey Mouse song.  

-----My favorite color is navy blue and my favorite flower is the daisy-----

Who gives a rip what you like...let's hear what those kids liked!  Notice PAST TENSE...liked.  

-----I am a Christian and I enjoy attending church-----

Indy refuses to comment on this cause, well, you know.....

-----I'm currently serving a life sentence on the charge of murder-----

awwww...po' fing!  I bet that fuckin sucks, doesn't it?  The children are in a better place, THOUGH THEY SHOULDN'T BE, and the father plus all over relatives are ALSO serving a life sentence, you selfish bitch.

-----I've grown and matured alot since my incarceration-----

hmmmm...no you haven't.  You're still the selfish little bitch you were years ago when you stood up on national TV and said a black man stole your kids.  You think you deserve pen pals?  That's what kids have...oops...they won't have those, now will they?

-----I will always hurt for the pain I've caused so many, especially my children-----

uh huh.  suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.  riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.  whatever dude.  You hurt?  Someone who watches her children drown but does NOTHING to prevent it feels no pain.  You're a cold hearted sociopath so bite me.  eh?

-----I hope to receive letters from those who are not judgmental and who are sincere-----

mebbe ol Indy here outta write to Susan Smith.  I'm not going to be judgmental, I'll straight up shred her within inches of her life...and it'll be real.  Sincere?  I can be that.  I surely am sincere when I say this broad is the most arrogant, self serving, cocky bitch I've ever come across.  In fact, I'm one cocky chic and she beats the hell outta me!

-----May God bless each one of you!-----

oh my...self righteous bitch.

I gotta say.  This "thing" makes me sick to my stomach.  How dare she put up a personal ad like this? If she showed the slightest bit of remorse, I wouldn't be so...um...peeved.  But the fact that she thinks she deserves to have "good" relationship with nonjudgmental people who are sincerely interested in her "kindness" shows me she's only "hurt" because the dumbass got caught.  

I hope that bubba bitch in the next cell has LOADS of fun with lil ol suzie smith....

StPaulieGirl

Nope, not joking.  Murdering her kids and facing the prospect of life in prison(why don't they hang people anymore?), hasn't aged her a bit.  A fetching piece of bad news, she is...

StPaulieGirl

I don't know if it was on this site, or FR, but someone posted an excellent article about how screwed up women write fan letters to murderers.  The author went on to say, that if women who murder get any mail, it's usually hate mail.  Go figure...

Look at all the crackpots who actually marry these guys?  I never could understand it.

StPaulieGirl

Look at it this way...religion is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  She is a completely self-centered narcissist, who will never take responsibility for murdering those babies.

-----I love rainbows, Mickey Mouse, the beach, the mountains, and waterfalls-----

Unfortunately she still breathes, but at least she can't see what she says she loves.

Btw, a couple of guards got fired several years ago for "doing her".  She gets what she wants....typical sociopath.