S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: John Kerry's Dark Record on Civil Liberties  (Read 1354 times)

VeronicaGia

• View Profile
John Kerry's Dark Record on Civil Liberties
« on: Oct 14, 2004, 10:11:39 AM »
http://www.reason.com/0410/fe.jb.john.shtml

I am not posting the article because it is long.  Let's just say that Kerry and John Ashcroft used to be on opposite sides of the civil liberties fence, with John Ashcroft being the only civil libertarian amongst the two.

Very interesting reading from Reason Magazine.

MYSONSDAD

• View Profile
What a 'play with words'
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14, 2004, 11:04:51 AM »
Good read, thanks for the post...

"Children learn what they live"

StPaulieGirl

• View Profile
RE: John Kerry's Dark Record on Civil Liberties
« Reply #2 on: Oct 14, 2004, 12:03:41 PM »
Long, but worth the read.  Let's all remember that Kerry advocates asking the world and the UN permission to defend our interests.  This guy is all over the map.

kitten

When I hear John Kerry speak...
« Reply #3 on: Oct 14, 2004, 12:37:29 PM »
It reminds me of our BM.  Can't keep her story straight, but surprisingly convincing to the masses.

StPaulieGirl

• View Profile
RE: When I hear John Kerry speak...
« Reply #4 on: Oct 14, 2004, 01:02:17 PM »
Just look at the guy's personal track record.  People like that are surprisingly charismatic....until you're on to them.

Also take a look at his wife's body language.  I don't personally like her or her politics, but she's not a happy camper.  I'll bet she files for divorce when all this is over.

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.