Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 06:24:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Foreign policy of the Heinz (as in John Kerry's wife) Companies

Started by joni, Oct 18, 2004, 08:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MYSONSDAD

That is not the point we are trying to make.

It hurts our econmy when companies are moved out of the country.

The point is, how it reflects on her husband, get it?

"Children learn what they live"

MYSONSDAD

I never see her by his side. where is she?

catherine

my question is, how does he even know you have a board "to go home to" as was put so snottily?

cathy

And I don't think they WANT to understand that.

The fact is - the jobs they are talking about are NOT US JOBS

catherine

No Heinz factory was closed down in the United States to reopen in another country to save on labour.

MYSONSDAD

Well, you go argue with someone else, I have better things to do.

The information you seek is all around you, just look. Been going on for at least twenty years, companies have been moving out of this country for a long time now.

I could give a damn about Kerry or Bush, neither one deserve my vote...

cathy

Not sure YOU do though.

Again - how do you see Heinz are moving jobs out of the country????

And personally, I think it is rather idiotic for someone to make judgements about a presidential candidate based on erroneous, misconstrued info about a company his wife inherited less than 4% of.

cathy

SHE isn't running for office.

I've seen her by his side, but she (I hope) has a life other than "the wife of the candidate"

cathy

Sure there are companies doing that - - BUT THIS THREAD WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THEM!

The issue was about trying to hold it against Kerry because Heinz has plants in other countries and hires people in other countries.

Yeah - I couldn't give a rat's ass about either of the candidates - but it is ridiculous to argue that Kerry is a hypocrit cause his wife has 4% in an international company, and extrapolate that they are taking "US Jobs"

MYSONSDAD

Well, I won't waste my time arguing with you. And as far as taking my bat and ball, going home.

No, I am walking down to the unemployment office. I have better issues then this to discuss...