Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 03:03:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Rumor? Jerry Springer to buy PBS?

Started by MYSONSDAD, Nov 02, 2005, 07:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MYSONSDAD

In the afternath of the PBS film presentation by Tatge-Lasseur Productions, Breaking the Silence, Shock Television Producer Jerry Springer immediately decided to purchase the PBS conglomerate citing that the financial move would work toward his benefit in amassing millions of dollars in time-cost saved revenue in looking for morons to perform on his show.

In speaking with Mr. Springer about the move, Mr. Springer stated that the producers, cast and crew of the recent film "Breaking the Silence", Underwritten by a $500,000 grant from the Mary Kay Dumb-Ash Charitable Foundation and Produced by Tatge-Lasseur Productions and Connecticut Public Television (CPTV) has broken the barriers on stupidity and THAT is what we so desparately need for our show.

To think that I can go to the bank and actually write a check to buy the PBS empire, turn around and start broadcasting a new series immediately! It is just too good to be true that by them lowering themselves far below the standards that even I would stoop for any of my shows, I just had to get in on that bonanza immediately so that we wouldn't lose any waning potential of these low-life's at PBS.

Mr Springer eyed the move as an excellent opportunity at a great price as he knew that the executives and producers of the PBS HIT: Breaking the Silence would all be seeking employment soon.

He further commented; "Where else can I get a cast and crew that would provide me with the raunchy ignorance and personnas that we often spend countless hours and millions of dollars to find for our shows?" This is greater than striking oil!

In speaking with Jerry's prime-time security guard Steve about the move he gave us this response: "This is great! Now I will finally have someone available to wax my bald head!"

Upon further investigation and fact finding by the SEC and the FCC over concerns of the purchase by Springer, it has been found that the PBS family actually though that they were professionals up to the point of airing their recent debacle "Breaking the Silence" which confirmed to the organization's findings that PBS was just "Breaking the Wind".

It was also reported that "some bogus Father's Rights Activists" actually approved of the Springer buy-out saying that even those poor, dumb masses at PBS need work.

"Children learn what they live"

Hawkeye

Now that's hilarious... heheheh

Back to our regularly scheduled campaign... http://www.glennsacks.com/