Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 11:44:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

SOMEONE ANYONE PLEASE HELP!!

Started by kayandy912, Jun 21, 2005, 11:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kayandy912

Hello everyone we are in need of any kind of help or advice anyone can give. My fiance was recently charged with physically abusing his 13 year old son. He has been married 2x and it was his child from his first marriage that accused him of it.
His second ex-wife, which became best friends with his first ex after she and him split, found out about these allegations and took him to court to have his visitation with his 4 year old twins changed to supervised visitation. She won. The courts ordered that a social study be done on both our home and that of his second ex-wife and gave him supervised visitation every Wed. 6-8 and every other Sat. 10-3 with his ex-wife being the supervisor.
Before the social study was done, he was NO BILLED by a Grand Jury regarding the false allegations that his 13 year old son made. Now, the social worker that came out regarding his 4 year olds found reason to believe that this happened even though the Grand Jury did not believe that it did and she did not believe his witnesses that were present on the night in question. I am not sure when or if he will be going back to court to find out if they are going to take the social workers report into consideration. He really needs some help in this matter because he will be representing hisself because he can not afford an attorney for this case because we had to hire an attorney for the first case against his 13 year old. PLEASE, any information you can give would be very helpful.
Just for the record, his second ex-wife has been trying to keep him from his 4 year olds since the beginning of their separation. She has even gone to the extent of offering him $10,000 to disappear from their lives which he taped part of that conversation but am not sure if it is allowed in court. HE DID NOT BEAT HIS CHILD. I was there and so was my 14 year old son. A Grand Jury believed this why won't a social worker?
Please someone, any advice? Him losing his right to see his children is killing him.

TJT:-(

Kent

He cannot afford to NOT get an attorney.
DO NOT go Pro Se.

kayandy912

We honestly were drained by the last attorney. What does a person do? I have looked all over trying to find a pro bono attorney. You can't squeeze blood from a turnip. Man what a mess ex wives can cause. This is crazy. I am a mother of 2 (14) & (11) and I have an ex and have never received a penny from him but I would never do anything like some of the stuff I've read about you guys ex wives have done. Thanks for the reply.

>He cannot afford to NOT get an attorney.
>DO NOT go Pro Se.
>

dontunderstand

Hang in there.  Don't give up, that is what she wants and his kids DESERVE to have their dad in their lives!  We found an attorney that took a relatively small retainer and then let's us make payments.  I know how it is when you absolutely have no resources and you feel so helpless, but honestly even with an attorney the battle has been long and hard and we have not gotten nearly what we should have, I can not imagine what would have happened without help!  
I too have an ex that has NOTHING to do with his daughter and would never dream of doing this stuff to him EVER!!!  
If you ever need to talk or vent let me know...

kayandy912

Thanks I really appreciate it. You wouldn't believe how crazy this woman is. I don't know if I put in my original message that she is the supervisor during his visitation. How damaging do you think it is on kids to see your mother and your fathers girlfriend together with your dad esp. after your mom has told you that she hates the girlfriend. She talks to these 4 year old twins as if they were adults. She fills their heads with so much crap but yet the father is the unfit parent! Part of the requirements of the social study was that each parent had to get 6 people to give references. Well, she had all of her friends write so many nasty things about my fiance and these are people that he has never even met so how would they know how he is with his children. Well, I was one of his references and the social worker didn't even include mine in the packet she sent over to the court. Wouldn't you think that the social worker would question the witnesses that were there the night in question? Not her! Once she talked to the ex, that's all it took. He has been labeled a bad father. But yet he is still allowed to stay in my home with me having 2 children. What sense does that make?
TJT