Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 06:14:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Interesting...........

Started by Brent, May 17, 2004, 01:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Of the seven U.S. soldiers now charged with sickening forms of abuse in
Abu Ghraib, three are women: Spc. Megan Ambuhl, Pfc. Lynndie England and Spc. Sabrina Harman.

I'm dying to see how the gender feminists spin this. I suppose we'll hear that these women were "forced" to do this, or that they "were just following orders" or that the "men made them do it". It'll be someting like that and you can mark my words.

All I know is that Pfc. Lynndie England sure looked like she was having fun in those pictures while she was abusing the prisoners.

Kitty C.

That's what I've been hearing those soldiers have been saying, anyway.  I wouldn't be surprised if the NOW group had already gotten to them and told them what to say.

Just another fine example of what kind of tragedy it takes to beat this kind of info into the heads of the many.  Also makes ya wanna ask how many more children have to die before society finally admits that women can be just as brutal ( and at times even more so) than men........

Gentler sex my ass................
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

mandi

I couldn't agree more to your reply!!!!
GODD ONE!!!!!!

*~Mandi~*

Peanutsdad

What will be worse,, is if they actually get off with that excuse.