Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 01:20:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

From Rachel Alexander, Attorney and Co-Editor, IntellectualConservative.com

Started by Brent, Aug 14, 2005, 11:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Rachel Alexander, Attorney and Co-Editor, IntellectualConservative.com

Hi,

After receiving hundreds, maybe thousands, of emails from fathers (and from some mothers as well, and also second wives and girlfriends) asking for advice relating to child custody and child support ever since I wrote the article "Child Custody: Where Men Hit a Glass Ceiling," I have discovered that there was a strong need for a guide on the web for fathers to to obtain custody of their children, and I have finished a draft (note that it will work for mothers to some extent as well).  

It is located at http://intellectualconservative.com/article4550.html

Please do not copy and paste the article and email it, since it is only a draft version and still being revised, but feel free to send out the url to my website where it is located. It is already several pages long, and I am going to continue adding to it until it is ready to be made into a book (hopefully within a year at most), but I wanted to get something out there NOW for those who really need help now.  I have unfortunately been exposed to this twice personally, and so I realize I am in a unique position to help others with what I have learned.  (please note - I am not a family law attorney)

Thank you,

Rachel Alexander
Attorney and Co-Editor, IntellectualConservative.com