Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - glessen

Pages: 1
Child Support Issues / Over payment in child support
« on: Jun 19, 2007, 03:39:15 PM »
Hello, I am asking on behalf of my husband. My husband has been paying child support on his daughter. It should of ended June 1, 2007. The reason for the term. is the fact that she is done with school and 18. Plus that is what the court order stated. DH has a withholding issue from CSE for the child support. In May when my DH went to check on his case with CSE and remind them that it ends the beginning of June they informed him that he could not discuss anything about his case. For he was not intitle to. (My husband always has problems with these peopel.) So DH went to his employeer to remind them of when to stop taking it out of his check. Well guess what is still being taken out of his check?

When DH called CSE then told them that there computer had a problem and did not get it out in time. He called them on the 14th of this month and they re-issued the term. withholding the 14th of this month. DH asked CSE about the payment that was made since they failed to get the letter out in time, he was told it is a gift. How can it be a gift when they failed to help him, nor did they sent the term letter to his employeer until he called? They were able to get the medical support term letter out in time, but not the child support letter. Isn't that funny.

How do we get that money back? X wife has received over $10,000.00 in over payment for a screw up that CSE has done to his case and they consider it all a gift. So DH is not about to give her an extra cent. For his daughter does not even get the money.

this is in the state of Illinois Mclean county

K. Lessen

Dear Socrateaser / Trying to get copies of medical bills
« on: Jun 20, 2006, 01:59:56 PM »
Ex wife who is CP is suppose to send me copies of all medical bills w/in 30 days of her receiving them. She does not. We just received bills from last April to January of this year.

Have told EX to call office and let doctor know to send me a bill. She will not do that. We just went throught this two years ago with four years of bills she kept. And we were court order ot pay them. WE did.

Husband called billing department to get a copy everytime she is seen. He provides the insurance for her. Again they told him they would need an okay from BM, unless he wants to be the gaurntee. (sp)

Husband agrees to it. Well the mother has paid nothing on the bill since 05. And the bills have been going to her address. We just got this done today.

State of Illinois, Mclean county


1. Now that husband is now responsiable for the bill, what can he do to get BM to pay what she owes from 05?

Everytime we call her or send her a letter and what bills we paid in the past BM claims it's a nasty letter.

2. How do we let her know that we are getting the bills now and not her for she can not send them to us within the time the court told her to?

3. Should I send the copy of the bill for she is to pay 1/2 of what insurance does not cover by certified mail?

Dear Socrateaser / When does medical exspences STOP
« on: Jun 14, 2006, 08:34:18 PM »
my step daughter will be 18 this yr. the CS order does not end until June of '07. She may need some major dental work done for all of a sudden she has a problem with her mouth and need major surgery and braces. My husband thinks it is cosmedic. But anyways if we have to pay half of it for our order states we pay half of all medical and dental exspenses. But if this falls into cosmedic we owe nothing, right??? and from what we are told by mother this will go on for about two to three years for all this work to be done. My insurance on her will end June of 07 and that is when the order stops. Does that mean if we have to pay on this major mouth work that ends in june also? Please help. For my step daughter works full time but still goes to school part time.

General Issues / chat rooms
« on: Jun 14, 2006, 06:43:29 PM »
I just joined with SPARC and I am trying to go to the chat room. When I get there I am in room main and there is no one else there. Is there anyother rooms and how do I get there???????

Father's Issues / When does medical exspences STOP
« on: Jun 20, 2006, 08:38:18 PM »
I live in Illinois and court is through Mclean county.

My question is does anyone know when my medical exspenses stop?

my ex and I are court order to pay 1/2 of uncovered medical exspenses that the insurance does not pay.

My daughter will be 18 in Sept of this yr. But I still pay child support until June of 07 because of her still in school.

Legally you are an adult at 18.

So does that mean at 18 I am done paying half of her bills and so is her mother? Or is it when the order ends in June of 07.

Reson, my daughter is getting major mouth work done then braces put on. The problem is this will go on for about 3-4 years. I do not approve of this and is waiting for some paper work from ortho to prove this is cosmedic.

But anyways, the ex has already told me she is paying nothing on this, but I need to pay my half. Nothing has started yet on her mouth. HEr first surgery in Jan of 07. I just feel like ex is not going to pay for daughter will be 18 and an adult then.

Please help, so I can give my daughter the scoop.

Father's Issues / Step mom ready to lose mind
« on: Jun 15, 2006, 08:05:41 PM »
I have 4 step children. My husband is older then me, which is fine. But I do not understand why my husband can not get a back bone with these kids.
Thankfully we are only responsible for one now, she is 17.

The big picture of losing my mind is the BM. She bad mouths the father with the children. And when ever they need anything to call there father. For she is so tight and money hungry for herself she is not about to give her own money to them.

The only time we hear from the children is when they need something. They never call to say hi.

Except for the son. But that took dad to take him into the garage and beat the hell out of him for direspecting him and myself. So there realationship is good now until BM puts her two cents in.

I just hate to see my husband put his hopes up when the daughter says she will stop by, knowing that she won't. But he waits.

When they call for there birthday money even thou if might of been since last year when he heard from them last, he sendas them there money.

I am about to lose my mind wishing BD would get a back bone.

Father's Issues / Form from SPARC
« on: Jun 14, 2006, 03:48:47 PM »
I have sent a copy of the form "obtaining my child's medical records" to all of my daughter's doctor's. Do I also need to send a copy or a summary of what I have sent to my daughters doctors to her mother, who has custody of her. But I provide insurance and am responsable for half of bill.

Father's Issues / Obtaining my child's medical bill's
« on: Jun 13, 2006, 08:01:07 PM »
I am court order to pay half of all my daughter's dental and medical bills. The problem is the court told my ex to get them to me w/in a timely matter. But she does not. When I call the doctors office they tell me they have to have approval from her to send them to me. I am the one providing insurance on her, but they denie me the bills???

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.