Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sweetmedicine24

Pages: 1
Custody Issues / Re: telephone use was not added to parenting plan
« on: Aug 18, 2017, 06:16:51 PM »
thanks for the response. hadn't thought of adding it as a stipulation to the restraining order. worth a shot.

also, found out that after a parenting plan is set, it is typically two years before provisions can be added to the plan w/o having to prove some sort of "substantial change".


Custody Issues / Re: telephone use was not added to parenting plan
« on: Aug 18, 2017, 12:32:38 PM »
yeah, pretty confident I got the wording right, including the obvious importance of both parents as they get older. still nothing though.

he was not the judge who ordered restraining order.

 id like to be more involved with them and not just limited to 4 days a month.

I don't understand the "substantial change" thing in order to add things to parenting plan if not changing residential schedule.

General Issues / judge not addressing all issues at hearing
« on: Aug 18, 2017, 09:13:31 AM »
not sure what to do when judge makes an order, but doesn't address several issues in my motion. motion to reconsider? appeal?

Custody Issues / telephone use was not added to parenting plan
« on: Aug 18, 2017, 09:08:14 AM »
recently motioned for a parenting plan modification  to add provisions such as being able to call and talk to my children on off weeks, but was denied, stating no "substantial change" was shown. I'm not trying to add anything major, and I don't know how to show that, or why I even need to just to talk to my children. a restraining order(fraudulent) exists b/n the mother and I.

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.