Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 20, 2024, 12:18:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

full custody.

Started by John-J-Jay, Mar 02, 2007, 08:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John-J-Jay

Soc.

we have previously talked on here and I'm thinking about having my atty file a amended motion not only to get my ex to pay child support but also to go for full custody instead of joint that we currently have. My ex hasn't paid CS in over 4 yrs, she doesn't pay for any medical, clothing, school supplies absolutely nothing, she might call once a week at the most. Yet she thinks she should have custody back after 8 yrs.  my 1st ex wife and my 2nd are continuously harassing me. making despairing comments to my 10 yr old while she is visiting her mother. In the presence of my child whose 10 yrs old straight A student who can read very well on 6th grade level (she's in 4th right now), they email each other back and fourth and show the emails to her, talk negative about me on the phone etc in the presence of my child. The two ex's are placing my child from my 1st marriage into a bad situation by placing her in the middle.

1.  What do I have to prove to get full custody rather than joint which we currently have (I had custody for 8 strong years)

2  Can I get go after my two ex's for liable and slander (while I was married to my 2nd wife she never spoke to my 1st it only happened after she left) for making despairing comments about me to my child? I know it would be hard to prove but I have emails to confirm some.

3. can I get my ex's parental rights revoked?

socrateaser

>1.  What do I have to prove to get full custody rather than
>joint which we currently have (I had custody for 8 strong
>years)

That  the other parent's interference is harming the child's interests.

>
>2  Can I get go after my two ex's for liable and slander
>(while I was married to my 2nd wife she never spoke to my 1st
>it only happened after she left) for making despairing
>comments about me to my child? I know it would be hard to
>prove but I have emails to confirm some.

Libel is a separate civil action. If your ex has no money, then a judgement in your favor will be worthless.

>3. can I get my ex's parental rights revoked?

If you can show by clear and convinving evidence that the other parent is unfit to parent. Very high burden of proof.

John-J-Jay

Soc.
my ex is now stalking me.

I've had custody for 10 years now that my atty has petitioned the courts for child support that my ex hasn't paid in 4 years. my ex wife is becoming ridiculous. She's emailing organizations within our community that she knows I'm part of asking about times I'll be there when I leave etc. my child plays sports in our town and she has emailed the organization we are part of for practice times dates etc. However, I coach her team and I've already supplied that information. She has even gone as far to email parents on our team asking personal questions about our team, when we will be at certain places and the times. I'm concern as to the welfare of my child. I'm concern as to the welfare of myself as well. she is also stalking me via the internet by accessing my credit report, mortgage, etc. I have proof that this has happened because she will be smart and email me harassing me about this and that.

1.   Can I get a protective order? if so what good do they do?
2.   I'm the CP can I get supervised visitation for her until the courts can rule on her mental state?
3.   I've feared her attempting to file for custody but these are the exact reason why she should not be granted custody. Do you agree being I've had my child for 10 yrs now.
4.             how would a judge view the stunts she's pulling?

socrateaser

>1.   Can I get a protective order? if so what good do they do?

If your ex is misappropriating your identity to access your online accounts, then change your passwords and id where you can, and if it's your credit report, call the credit reporting agency and alert them of the intrusions. About the other stuff, that's between the person your ex is contacting and your ex. You're being unreasonably paranoid, and frankly, it's starting to get annoying.

>2.   I'm the CP can I get supervised visitation for her until
>the courts can rule on her mental state?

Probably not, based on the facts you're alleging.

>3.   I've feared her attempting to file for custody but these
>are the exact reason why she should not be granted custody. Do
>you agree being I've had my child for 10 yrs now.

The fact that you are afraid of her trying to file for custody, after 10 years, suggests to me that you should consider seeking professional help, yourself. I'll just keep saying it: you're being unreasonably paranoid and you need to stop.

>4.             how would a judge view the stunts she's
>pulling?

Probably would wonder why you're bringing it up, except for the internet intrusions, and I'm wondering how your ex is accomplishing this without access to your userids and passwords.