Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Jun 15, 2024, 05:20:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

They're at it again- the T-Shirts are back (Round 2)

Started by Brent, Jan 05, 2004, 07:12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Here's another store selling these awful, violence-promoting shirts. Whaddya say we call 'em and let 'em know that this kind of crap is totally unacceptable in this day and age.

A message from Glenn Sacks follows my comment here, and the toll-free number and email address for Tillys Clothing is listed below. We helped win "Round One" by getting the Bon to remove these disgusting shirts, and I bet Tillys Clothing will respond and do the right thing if you contact them and let your feelings be known.

The His Side campaign against the widely sold "Boys are stupid, throw rocks at them" T-shirts scored a victory recently. Bon Macy's, a major department store in Washington state, was flooded with angry letters and calls after our December 14 broadcast, and, to their credit, has decided to pull the shirts.

Having won round 1 of the battle, it is now time to move on to round 2. Tilly's is a clothing store which has 32 locations in Southern California, most of them within the sound of my voice on KMPC Sunday evenings. They sell "Boys Are Stupid--Throw Rocks at Them" T-Shirts as well as pajamas, stickers, postcards and journals.

I want all of you to write and call Tillys and LIGHT THEM UP. Be polite, but let them know EXACTLY how you feel. Our victory in Washington state shows that this is a battle we can win. Feel free to copy me on all letters: [email protected]

Also, I'd like to welcome SPARC --the Separated Parenting Access &Resource Center. SPARC also helped spearhead our campaign against Bon Macy's in Seattle over the "Boys are stupid, throw rocks at them" T-shirts. SPARC encourages recent arrivals to begin by leaving a message on the SPARC Forums and the users and moderators will be glad to assist.

Best Wishes,
Glenn Sacks
Listen to His Side with Glenn Sacks in LA &  Seattle
GlennSacks.com

Contact info for Tillys Clothing:

Tilly's Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

[font size=+1]Toll-Free: 877-384-5597[/font]

Or call Tilly's merchandise buyer Rosie Padilla or Barbie Harris at (949) 609-5599 ext. 5167

Email: [email protected]

http://www.tillys.com