Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 19, 2024, 03:31:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

question for anyone to help

Started by sandyjo, Jan 20, 2006, 08:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandyjo

My fiance and I have been trying to get a hold of the mother of his child for a while now..... it seems as though everytime he finds them they change their address or phone number........ he hasn't seen his daughter in about 5 years and the courts are doing nothing to give him current addresses on them...... he has just recently founf the address where the child suuport is being sent and we don't know how to proceed from here.......any advice on procedures or rules or guidlines on how to go about getting partial custody or to at lkeast see her? We are new to this so anything can help us!!!!!

DABO

Your only hope will be filing "Motion to Enforce" your visitation rights with the court.  Me and my husband are battling his exwife over visitation of his 2 year old son.  We have kept him overnight for the past 1 yr, we made her mad so she is keeping him from us.  It sucks because the dads who are paying the child support have to hire an expensive attorney and pay court cost to get what is rightfully theirs.  Taking her to court will be your best bet.

reellis527

First does you boyfriend have any rights (court set)?  Second if he doesn't he needs to file a complaint for visitation.  Since you have the address that is the address you send the paperwork to, she'll probably respond and if not then you file another document called Requet for Order of Default,  that should get you started.