Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Jun 29, 2024, 11:15:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Unbelievable what she gets away with

Started by tulip, Mar 11, 2004, 08:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tulip

DH finally got a hold of someone at social services yesterday. It seems they don't feel bm did anything really wrong by leaving all the kids out in the cold locked out of the house while she was passed out. Since we just happened to be driving by (on our way out) there was somebody there to take care of them. If we hadn't been there, and all the other people on the block refused to open their door to these kids so they had to stand out there and get hypothermia, or get picked up by the sex offender living down the street, then maybe there would have been a problem.
I also can't believe that the next day she had the neighbor's kids with her after school. If I were on vacation and left someone to be responsible for my kids and that person left them at the bus stop locked out of their home, she wouldn't be responsible for my kids one minute longer! They didn't even call us to find out what happened.
We have an appointment with our atty on Wed. I'm pretty sure we can prove in court that she is habitually using methamphetamines, so I hope that he will agree that would justify US asking the judge to change the custody order. We also just found out that the guy she is spending all this time, who she was with all day Sunday and brought over to the neighbor's house Sunday night, is under federal investigation for manufacturing meth. But of course, if we start telling people who we know about this, we will just look like gossips who are trying to make her look bad.

Peanutsdad

Yulip,

You guys are unfortunately caught right on the cusp of having a great case,, or sounding like parent bashers.

IF she can get caught doing these things by officialdom,, ie,, police, or cps,, THEN you got a decent case goin. Until then,, its like you said,,, just gossip.