Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 20, 2024, 10:38:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Info on medical situation

Started by smtotwo, Sep 02, 2005, 08:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smtotwo

SS 9 was overnight at the hospital  and  skids (both-1-9,1-11)  are staying with grandmother instead of with us this weekend because no one knows why 9 yr old has blood in his urine.

Psychomommy took him to Dr. Wed and they kept him overnight.  We're very rural and about 50-60 miles from nearest hospital. So we understand him staying with g/ma 2 blocks from hospital.

My questions are When you pee blood is it painful?  Ex claims that it happened on our weekend and that ss says he told us about it.  IF it happened or was goingon during our weekend he never said a word.
And wouldn't we have noticed something amiss?

Second question is if something had happened on our weekend, woudn't the bleeding have stopped by wednesday?  they went home around 2 sunday.

I have a feeling that 11 yr old kidney punched 9 yr old and if they tell Mom that it happened at their house while she was at work SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN!  She leaves them home alone while she works.  Anyone who knows our story knows how much this bothers me.  2 yrs ago she was letting 11 yr old babysit (he was 9) 9 yr old (was 7) and their 7 yr old stepbrother, while they lived ON THE RIVER!

Much easier to say that it happened here and blame DH.

Also psychomommy had plans to go las vegas for the long weekend , she left thursday a.m. and wont be home until monday.  He wasnt' so sick that she stayed home.

Any input?

CustodyIQ

I suggest that your husband talk with the doctor to find out what's going on with the kid.

No one cares about blame, unless a doctor diagnoses it's a result of neglect or abuse.

If it's a medical condition that doesn't reflect parenting approach, then it simply gets treated.  End of it.

If mother wants to blame dad, no one will care, and she'll just look nutty.